Reviews for A Soothing lullaby for a Crying Child
saberqueen chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
i couldn't read this without getting a headache, please space out paragraphs!
RandomReader chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
"Tamaki led her to the loving room" lol unintended innuendo THANK YOU TYPOS!
Coffee isn't my cup of tea chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Then her dad comes in...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
The story is fine, aside from lacking punctuation, organization, grammar, and spelling. It is basically two enormous paragraphs and it becomes very confusing to read once you finish a line because it's easy to lose your place while looking for the next line, especially when scrolling down. I dont mean to be offensive at all, but the plot wasn't the problem, it was how the story was constructed and once all of the above constructive criticism is applied, this could be a really good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I agree with the others, you really need to break this up so it's more easier to read
zeroandkanamelover99 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
amazing but do you think you could space it out a little
XaraLove chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow, that is quite a wall of words, please put it into paragraphs, looking at it now can give anyone a headache, not to mention quite hard to tell where one line end and where it starts up again...
TacitusTenshi chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh, no! What a dreadfully heavy piano! Ten whole pounds?
Have you never picked up an object in your life, or do you just have no conception of weight?

The characters were horribly OOC and your writing is akin to that of a ten year old's.
This whole *paragraph* is lacking in punctuation, spelling, grammar and basic plot building skills.
Upon reading (what I skimmed through) I am unable to tell if this is a serious fic or a parody.
DarkDreams55 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I wish to read your story but the wall of neveringding words makes it hard to, resubmit AND PUT IN PARAGRAPHS! A new paraghraph every time a new person talks,everytime your switching scene,and if possible every FIVE will get more who will want to read!
Lunabellla chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
...I can't READ this! IT'S A WALL OF WORDS! It's a dyslexia nightmare!
Lady Quotes chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
You need more paragraphs. Writing is fine, but you need to start a new paragraph with each new idea & everytime you change speakers.

Trying to read something in this format is very difficult and it takes away from the writing.
IRockThePlanet chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Great story

and I'm sorry but i don't want to flame but it's a wall of words so if you want it would be even better if fix it a bit so sorry

I hate to flame T-T
YanaRecise chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
oh my holy kibbles...
Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I am SO sorry, but this is truly horrible. Please organize this, then come up with a DECENT plot. I'm so VERY SORRY. Please take a hiatus to edit this. It has...possibilities. I'M SO SORRY.

-stuck on da oder syde,

Lissa-chan :I
conanpro chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Everything I Read was good. But you Should Organize This Better by using Periods & Paragraphs! I Started to read & Got lost when I Had to scroll down!