Reviews for My Golden Heart
saba chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Sooo is there coming a new chapter or not?
I love this fanfiction so much :(
npn chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Pls! New Chapter!
Arty chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
3 years and chapter 15 is yet to come. I want more! I lovers ur writing. :D
oroxanko chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Extraaa cool supeeeer ! Best ff evveeeer! U gotta update soon pls pls plsssss :D :DDD
UnderTheHood chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
I like this story soooo much! I can't wait for the next chapter. Overall, the humor doesn't make the characters OOC. the lemon was short XD HAHAHA.

anyway, pls update soon. :P
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
lyndsie chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
omg please make another chapter i so cant wait to see what happends next ! :D:D:D:D
sek chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
OMG Your FF is so genius!
PLEASE write more chapps :( I cant wait for a second chapter :D

btalover chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
This is an awsome story! Please update!
arivero chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
I love it I needed to no what happens in the next chapter you have to write the next chapter now T T is so good I love ur writing
Lady Minuialwen chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
(("So Anko," Kabuto began, clearly trying to hold back a laugh, "It appears Orochimaru has you on a tight leash."

He laughed to himself about the little pun, while Orochimaru made no move to even show that he heard it. Anko, on the other hand did, and responded by punching Kabuto right in the nose, causing him to wince in pain.

"Well, Kabuto, what did you expect?" Orochimaru sighed as Anko smiled triumphantly. While Kabuto was ranting on about how she should behave, Orochimaru turned and picked a dango off the counter and handed it to Anko.

"…So she should- Don't reward her!" Kabuto shrieked, blood seeping through his fingers.)))

Snowkid chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
well i love this story, but still you shouldn't forgot anko is a jounin, on the same level as asuma and kakashi and kurenai, she can see a kunai coming and feel when an enemy is closeby, you showed her off a bit too weak in the past few chapters.

but other than that i love it
Douchebag chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Love u story!
Yaoislave chapter 14 . 4/1/2011
Yeah! just to let you know i have been reading this story from the beginning but i never really repalyed because i am how you say...shy XD but not anymore!

OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH! it makes me not want to take my eyes of the screen...I Love how make it soo serious and at the same time funny..its perfect and it feels like i am actrually watching a real naruto episode.

You are a very amazing writer! I love how you add great detail to the story! 3

I understand that you can get lazy somtimes in writing a chapter (trust me.. i had some stories but deleted because i got lazy ;)

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Continue you if you can!...This is really my Number One Favorite Naruto Fan Fic! :)