Reviews for My Golden Heart
Cadê o capitolo 15 estou muito curiosa
Faça o capitolo 15 por favor
Nice start!
saba chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Sooo is there coming a new chapter or not?
I love this fanfiction so much :(
npn chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Pls! New Chapter!
Arty chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
3 years and chapter 15 is yet to come. I want more! I lovers ur writing. :D
oroxanko chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Extraaa cool supeeeer ! Best ff evveeeer! U gotta update soon pls pls plsssss :D :DDD
UnderTheHood chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
I like this story soooo much! I can't wait for the next chapter. Overall, the humor doesn't make the characters OOC. the lemon was short XD HAHAHA.

anyway, pls update soon. :P
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE!
lyndsie chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
omg please make another chapter i so cant wait to see what happends next ! :D:D:D:D
sek chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
OMG Your FF is so genius!
I LOVE IT
PLEASE write more chapps :( I cant wait for a second chapter :D

:D
btalover chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
This is an awsome story! Please update!
arivero chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
I love it I needed to no what happens in the next chapter you have to write the next chapter now T T is so good I love ur writing
Lady Minuialwen chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
(("So Anko," Kabuto began, clearly trying to hold back a laugh, "It appears Orochimaru has you on a tight leash."

He laughed to himself about the little pun, while Orochimaru made no move to even show that he heard it. Anko, on the other hand did, and responded by punching Kabuto right in the nose, causing him to wince in pain.

"Well, Kabuto, what did you expect?" Orochimaru sighed as Anko smiled triumphantly. While Kabuto was ranting on about how she should behave, Orochimaru turned and picked a dango off the counter and handed it to Anko.

"…So she should- Don't reward her!" Kabuto shrieked, blood seeping through his fingers.)))

LMAO XD