Reviews for Insight
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
awesome, well done !
Snowysong chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I like it.

It was so poetical, so expressionate of their love, entwined and unbreakable; neverending. I read it more than five times allready. I have a feeling the sixth time is coming up very soon...
KxTx chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow. I really liked that.

Amazing.

Marvelous.

Your writing is wonderful.

:D

-Kt.
rose-of-alabaster chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oo. I like it. I wish it was a little bit longer though. I love Jasper and Alice and I like the way you picked apart the way their relationship is portrayed in the book. Very lovely. Good job.
emmevee chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
aw this is relly realy beautiful! alice and jasper have such a unique relationship, like they were never whole till they met eachother... i love them:)
Dawn96 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
beautiful *sob* just beautiful *sob*.

Not only was the story nice but the way it was written showed the meaning as well. The way you played with the words made it nicer and more- more poetic... and thoughtful...

but still, it was great! Well Done and Keep It UP!

Cheers

~dawn
MTG4U chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I loved this! you need to write a jasper/alice fic!
amazing07 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love insight stories, and I really agree with how you approached it. I think Edward didn't realize what he was missing until he found Bella, and I think finding her has helped him understand the family he had lived with for a century, almost. He sees the love between Carlisle and Esme, Emmett and Rosalie, and, as you wrote, Jasper and Alice. He sees how deep they run in each other.

On that note, I'll shut up, but thanks for writing that. I really enjoyed it.
a kid in highschool chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Please write a alice/jasper story!
emchelle chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is beautiful. I really, really loved it.