Reviews for Rise
ArmoredSoul chapter 35 . 7/27/2015
I freely admit that I absolutely and utterly ADORE his fic, but it truly grew into a thing of glorious beauty when Nova turned the Autobots' own decree back upon them. I literally ran screaming through the house, hollering my love of this BRILLIANT story and exquisite character. My mother is still looking at me funny two hours later, it's rather hilarious.
Utterly magnificent in every way.
Thank you so much for writing this story I never knew I needed in my life.
Ice Drop chapter 35 . 4/18/2015
An amazing story. It's very rare that I get invested in an OC and you did a wonderful job. I LOVED how Megatron died, I totally did not see that coming. You wrote Starscream so well, layers and layers of emotions. Not a huge fan of the mushy romance bits. I preferred your writing on the wars and deeper emotions and conflicts.

Very well written. I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
Rascal chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
That's so cute.
Now I have a very important question.
Where. Is. Bumblebee.
That's my favorite bot, and he hasn't popped up at all. Is he dead?
Rascal chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
And taking the new info into account, I have a strong suspicion who Nova's parents are.
Rascal chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Are we supposed to have figured out who Nova's parents are yet?
I know who one is, but unless I go with Mpreg I don't know the other.
Why did Prime take in Nova?
Rascal chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
I wonder if Nova looks like Megatron.
They're both silver flyers(I forgot the name).
I wonder if... NO. I'm probably jumping to conclusions.
Rascal chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
I'm completely sucked in.
How in the name of Cybertron did you manage that so soon!
To be honest, I was already gone by the time I finished the first chapter.
This is amazing. I NEED to know more about Nova! Like who his parents are. Or parent.
FoxAircurrent chapter 35 . 9/23/2014
Loved the ending and I will definitely wait for the updated parts on Archive :3

Now, onto the remaining chapters of the Extras! Stay awesome 3
Iris Wade 323 chapter 35 . 7/16/2014
People are still reading it, even 4 years after it was finished. This is such a good story - book, even. It was amazing to watch Nova change from a youngling to a commander. Thank you for writing this.
Lanny-Sama chapter 35 . 7/12/2014
NIicccceee. Veary veary nice! I thoroughly enjoyed this. I'm kinda new to transformers as a whole, so the only names that I really knew when coming into this fanfic were Megatron, Optimus, Soundwave and Starscream.

I have no idea which characters are yours and which one actually OD exist in the Transformers universe ( I'm guessing Nova was all you) And I am very very impressed. There aren't many OC stories that are woroth reading, This one was really awesome. I got through it all in about a day- spent a lot of my time on it.

Thank you!
Kristen seker3 chapter 35 . 3/13/2013
I want to thank you for writing one of the best seekers fanfic. I am a fan of starscream and now nova. I like the idea of a nice decepticon leader. Thank you for writing this.
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Omg, it's amazing. At the beginning, I was just about to cry, and at the end I was like *TEARS OF JOY* This is such an amazing story, I love it, amazing job! :'D
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
"I have seen cruel Autobots and kind Decepticons, terrible things done by both sides. You asked for something to believe. My answer is this: nothing is black or white. Autobots can be evil, Decepticons good. You can never be sure of what others tell you, but you can always be sure of what you feel in your own Spark. Maybe there is no meaning. Maybe none of us is right. Find your own truth, and wherever it takes you, hold onto it."

Again with the deep shit! XD LOL I love this story, I swear, it's almost made me cry... Also I have a strange feeling involving a certain protagonist's creators...but I think I'll be quiet and just keep reading...

Such a good story! Amazing job!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
...

"-Do you know what it is to be a slave? It's taking the energon you're given because you'll offline if you miss a day's ration. It's taking orders when you don't want to; it's being divided; it's being powerless; it's having wings but being chained to the ground. It's remembering what it was like to be free.-"

Dude...that's deep.