Reviews for Destiny
Anon chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
I enjoy reading of a playfull Eomer
Anon chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
I guess marriages have been based on far less common ground and compatibility
Anon chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
I love the happy end.
EugeniaVictoria chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
a very sweet story :)
cutemara chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
About the Dearest comment, I think you should look up Little Lord Fauntleroy!
Glory Bee chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
I have read this twice now Deandra and still love it :) I love especially how you write Eomer. I am definitely crushing on him of late lol
littlemsstrawberry chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
love it!
shine lots chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
I believe that this story is a good example of what happens to a person's peacefulness when they let pessemistic or negative thoughts dictate their life. I'm glad Lothiriel gets over it.

I like the names you make up for original characters - very middle earth.
DearestBeloved chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
You know, I call people 'dearest' and 'beloved' All the time. Usually mockingly, though for my sisters its affection also. It annoys aquaintances to bits. Also confuses them.

While I was reading this I was going 'Kill the Wizard. Kill the Wizard. Kill the Wizard.' Until someone asked me why. Then I laughed and refused to answer. They are now a 100% sure of my insanity.
Echidnagirl65 chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
I enjoyed the vision of Lothiriel skulking around behind the plants and pillars trying to avoid Aragorn and Eomer.

Also, being afraid the Gimli might be royalty!
Hail To King Joffey chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I enjoyed this story, but the end was very abrupt... i don't know how to explain it - very altogether and too much. There wasnt any indication from either of them that they 'loved' eachother until the last few paragraphs. It just seemed wrong.

Other than that, very well written :)
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Do you realize that the story is a actually Jane Austen-y? It's definately the Austen brand of humor, and lines like this make it Austen-y as well: 'She had managed to keep mostly to her room until their departure, though he noted she made a point to ‘improve’ so they would not be delayed in leaving! None of her family seemed to have guessed at her subterfuge regarding her health, but he was quite convinced it was all pretense.'
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
I really, really like it so far. Lothiriel is really awesome and normal, given the circumstances. I'd ghost around (as well as possible) and be a nervous wreck too, if the time had come for a prophecy about me to be fulfilled, especially one concerning marriage. This is one of the best 'Eomer and Lothiriel Meet Each Other' stories I've read yet.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was written exactly like a movie narration. I love it when I stumple across that sort of thing. You seemed to have covered all bases, like Denethor's suspiciousness, Lothiriel sifting through all the kingdoms in her mind, the plot and timeline, etc. etc. etc. It's smart and I like it. Reading on!
annna chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
As always a truly captivating story - even if I think the Lothiriel you portray in this story to be a bit silly... Eomer & Lothiriel don't really get to know each other before proclaiming there love - they spent what? perhaps a day all in all in each others company and most of their knowledge of the other person they got from letters or what they were told by others... they are in for some surprises!