Reviews for Paradise
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Wonderful story I loved it.
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Wow! You're here, too! I read alot of your Evo stories and was hoping you'd be writing some Wolverine and the X-men stories. I really only found out about the cartoon a week ago! And I was SOO INCREDIBLY HAPPY that they decided to establish Kurt/Wanda. That is so something I have wanted since first meeting TJ in the Excalibur comics and I am SO thrilled that they're finally going to be some stories featuring them (now if only the main comic-verse would establish this all would be right). My favorite couple is FINALLY getting some much deserved attention. *thrilled*

Okay, so this fic, like all your fics, is awesome! I loved it! It was so sweet, especially the second chapter when she asked him about making his home in Genosha with her. Aw! Seriously, I could so see that happening in the cartoon. Soo cuute! Well, I can sum up the fic in one word: adorable! xD Awesome job, thanks for writing as always! :D

~Kolaida (The Happy Stalker Ball)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I'm not a big Wolverine and the X-men fan, but I have seen the episode with Kurt and Wanda (Hunting Grounds) and I find myself looking the show up in hopes of seeing more of this pair and even though this isn't the show, this fic has given me my Kurt/Wanda fill for today.

I loved this fic, it was very true to both of their characters. Kurt/Wanda are quickly becoming my favorite new pairing and this fic is a wonderful symbol of the couple. Thank you for writing it. :)
Leepet chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Interesting. Still seems like there are some POV changes here and there which makes the story-line a little hard to follow. This chapter seems better though so keep going- I think you're improving.
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Good. A little bit of POV changes here and there. I.E.- going from what Kurt thinks immediately to a 3rd person narrator and back in the same line. But it was still good. You just have to watch out for that.
digigirl02 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Nice, I am glad everything worked out in the end for them.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Nice, I like how you wrote both Kurt and Wanda here.
blankdelete chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Congrats! You've been nominated for Wolverine and the X-Men fanfiction contest hosted on the LJ community, andthex-men. If you would like to be added to the nominee list, please reply to this review! For further details, please go on to my profile!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Hi there! I really enjoyed reading this fic; after watching the show, I've grown attached to Kurt/ Wanda. Characterization is really well done, and you did a great job with the dialogue and details. It was also cool how you put in details from the show and how it ties in with the fic. Job well done!
goneinactive chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Awesome! I liked reading this, I hope you right more Kurt/Wanda!
tjuttttttttttttttttttttttttttt chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Great story. Love Kurt/Wanda. I loved the story line, and the ending was super sweet. -HazelDays
Jean-theGuardian chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Nice! Finally, some Kurt/Wanda stories! Just had to give you kudos. While I hope you'll write some more, if it stops at chap. 2, it is still a great story, and you captured the character voices very well.

I hope you'll be writing more in this genre, particularly anything involving Logan or Emma Frost.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Great story! Kurt understands Wanda's reasons to stay on her faterr's side, Wanda understands why he couldn't turn the blind eye to the dark side of Magneto's "paradise".
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
thats really bittersweet.
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
awesome story! i loved it. kurtxwand work so well :) i loved how you captured wanda's emotion to stay near her father but still believe in kurt. awesome awesome.

please continue to write more wolverine and x men fics. you rule :)

(just too lazy to log in, but that's my penname)