Reviews for Kiss Me, Kill me
therp chapter 2 . 5/22
This chapter is perfect! I love the comfortable awkwardness they have. Your characterizations are spot on!
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
This was wonderful! i really enjoy GinRan & this made it wonderful!
BlessedRain chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
lol i loved these! so cute! 'specially chapter two! :D you are a very talented writer so keep going! :]
Cerice Belle chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
i really like this! theyre my fave pairing so yaayness! please update soon!
larkinlover chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Again, so cute! I love these two so much, even more so now that I've read this fic. I can't believe I didn't read it before this O_o Oh, and I saw your profile pic. It's such a coincidence, because I just spent the last week watching the last three seasons of How I Met Your Mother! Barney is teh awesome, no? _
larkinlover chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
this. is. EXACTLY. WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!

D'AAWW! So cute! I totally expected their first kiss to be like, Ran reaching for the bottle in front of Gin looking up and then he just kissing her, but I like your version too! The Gin-being-a-stargazer was a nice touch too, made for a very fluffy ending :3

Chaos Dragon chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
i used to have such a hard time thinking of gin as a human as opposed to the evil little ferret i first saw him as. but i have to admit, i've learned to really like him (i blame you) which makes me enjoy this story even more. your footnote said you had another chapter or two, but you've listed the fic as complete. will there be more or need i learn to content myself with this?

~cd

who is finally starting to catch up on all your fic!
Ruby's Ace of Spades chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
cute stories
Violetcarson chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
XD This is such a great pairing! Even though it's kind of depressing as well. But they're both fun characters. I hope you write more for them! What you've got so far in this collection is really good.
archer hates you chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
There aren't many Gin stories that aren't from Rangiku's POV or yaoi; this is a rare treat, and done well - completely in-character. That's a strong love, when your only criterion is that the guy doesn't kill your friends. But you made it believable. The minute amount of dialogue was pitch-perfect, the imagery incredible. Thanks for a good fic, I can't wait to get to the next few installments.
p y r otechnic - - ROYAL chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Ooh!

I'm looking forward to what happens next!
Hitsugo Anuuki chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Such a sweet story x who knew Ichimaru-san would be such a nice person
Jigoku-HI chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
hehe these just made me giggle good job
AGENT KELL chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
I love this pairing so, so much.

Luftslott chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
I liked this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one. I think you shoulf make this a longer story, but that's of course up to you.