Reviews for Doctor House Takes A Vacation
resourceress7 chapter 32 . 3/26/2013
This story is fantastic, and I could not stop reading. I'm wishing there were more chapters to come. Thanks for a great ride.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 21 . 5/17/2012
I really wish that Wilson would just drop dead and take his pessimistic attitude with him...oh wait David Shore has granted that wish for me...

I just don't get why Wilson stays around House if he dislikes him so much...crap in the Pilot episode Wilson couldn't even answer the question Rebecca Adler asked about whether or not House was a good man. Wilson is a selfish prick...always has been and always will be. The only difference between House and Wilson is the fact that Wilson is a better liar and has EVERYONE fooled that HE IS A GOOD GUY...yea, just forget about adultery and disloyalty...things like that. ugh, I hate Wilson.
Dimonah Tralon chapter 32 . 9/14/2009
Wow. That story was amazing. I'm glad I stuck with it. I honestly wasn't too sure about it at first. I was glad that everything turned out alright, though. I really enjoyed reading it!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 32 . 2/21/2009
Wow, that was creepy, confusing, and fatastic! Awesome story. Kept me going in circles. Very well writtern.
i luv ewansmile chapter 32 . 2/21/2009
Wow. This story has been one heck of a ride. Totally different than anything I've ever read, and totally interesting from start to finish. Fantastic job.
emzypemzy chapter 32 . 2/20/2009
Seriously awesome.. seriously... :) Loved the last 2 chapters, sorry for not reviewing the last one, was reading them on my phone cos I couldnt get onto my computer.. yes, I am THAT addicted to reading House fanfiction :P :)

Yours is a great story, I reall loved it, you kept me guessing the whole way and I am so glad he's back.. and I'm also glad, in a kind of sad way, that he remembers Jayda and her son :)
Betz88 chapter 32 . 2/20/2009
Wow!

You've done it again. Wit and Wisdom meets The X Files. I love it when a set of circumstances leaves House puzzled and grasping at straws while he tries to fathom what has just happened to him.

The enticing "dance" between House and Amber was the keystone of this story for me. It was woven in with mystery and skill and humor, and it proves that he is still bothered by her and her influence in his life.

I laughed aloud when House found two of his teeth to be rotting out. Poetic justice, or what?

Thanks for an entertaining and well-thought-out story ... although from you we've come to expect nothing less!

Cheers,

Bets;)
i luv ewansmile chapter 31 . 2/19/2009
Haha. Poor Garrett. Nice update.
i luv ewansmile chapter 30 . 2/17/2009
Wow. I really liked the Jayda character. I really liked your reference to "Hotel California". Great job.
kathy52 chapter 30 . 2/17/2009
Spooky...I love it.
emzypemzy chapter 30 . 2/17/2009
AWESOME! As per :) You update quickly, you update with GREAT chapters... what else is there to ask for? Its such a goo dstory, love that he met Jayda again, so sad what happened and that they know she can't leave and that she doesnt really want to cos she loves her kid so much :( Realy great chapter

Looking forward to reading more :)
mayfairmom chapter 28 . 2/15/2009
i have not given up on you or this story...i've been sick (i have MRSA) and doing anything for any period of time wipes me out. But today i'm doing better & here i am to say that i'm still in love w/ this...great great job you are doing here...Peace
i luv ewansmile chapter 28 . 2/15/2009
Whoa. This was an interesting chapter. Pretty neat. Fabulous update.
kathy52 chapter 28 . 2/15/2009
Just caught up with the last 10 chapters at once. Mad at House for returning and even madder at Wilson for leaving him behind, though still on his mind. Story took a different turn than I had expected. Have to rethink my outcome. Excellant.
emzypemzy chapter 28 . 2/15/2009
That was another awesome chapter! You really do keep throwing me for a loop... I am so intriuged by this story it's unreal! I am dying to know what is going on with him and just how/if he gets out.. and if Wilson will remember what really happened.. :)

Looking forward to the next update!

p.s. what's with that guy's white teeth?