Reviews for Doctor House Takes A Vacation
Extraho chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
that sound scary. dead teeth dead people or zombies. that is scary... you're freaking me out with these white fences and "perfect" town. it's giving me the creeps.
emzypemzy chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
And yet another great chapter, keep em coming!
i luv ewansmile chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Ahah. Glad Wilson and Cuddy has figured out partly what House is up to. Very interesting, this story is still intriguing, still so mysterious, ahah, glad for the claus. Great update.
emzypemzy chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
I really like this story. Eagerly awaiting the next bit! I hope House either has a good time or gets the hell out of there!
GeeLady chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Wow. This is becoming nerve tingling. The proverbial hair o' the neck rising kind. I think House is in trouble.
mayfairmom chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Things just keep getting curiouser & curiouser & i for one cannot wait to see where we are going...great stuff sweetie...Peace
Bonomania chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
*Ep* Exciting!

Loving the concept.

Really looking forward to seeing where this is heading XD
i luv ewansmile chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Hmm. This just getting even more interesting and complex. I love how he keeps muttering this is a mistake but he keeps walking.

Awesome update!
MadgeM chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
Love the premise, and I'm dying to know where this is going.

Please, continue!

I've never read a story quite like this before... you've certainly captured my attention!
mayfairmom chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
Great stuff going on here...looking forward to more...Peace
Extraho chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
okay, i'm intrigued! and i want more!
i luv ewansmile chapter 8 . 12/26/2008
Ahah, House's weariness and banter is fun to read. Excited to see where he will be going. Fantastic udpdate.
Bonomania chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Haha this chapter was amazing! My favourite so far XD
mayfairmom chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Oh House...when will you ever learn! Great chapt. ...Peace
brimac chapter 7 . 12/19/2008
ga-roovy. more please? (i know i know, too pithy of a review to be of any real help, but i'm so digging this story! love the Prisoner, love House, love Bob Mitchum & Eddie Cochran)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »