Reviews for Angel's Child
SPark681 chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Interesting cliff hanger you left this story with. Is the shredder gone for good or will he return, guess we'll never know. Anyways keep up the great work!
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
is that it? or are you carrying on? :D
ArtemisApollo97 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
this is brilliant and i love how the kids are like ninja assassins or something :D
Tattle-tail-Secret09 chapter 17 . 3/6/2009
was that the end? i hope not if not plz update soon, if it is, plz make another story with these characters thanks
anniewanny2 chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
no ! not an open ending? I hate open endings, in fact I hate all endings especially to this story. Can you say Sequel? :) pretty please?

(note to self puppy eyes don't work on the computer)
Second daughter of Eve chapter 16 . 12/6/2008
Oo lala/

Second daughter of Eve chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
Keishi's an idiot.
anniewanny2 chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
better luck next time Karai! this story is getting better and better by the minute, can't wait for chapter 11

oh and don't worry if I don't review for a while, I have exams and can't go on the computer as much because I have to study, so don't worry I still love your story.

awesome chapter by the way!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
First wings, now a tail?

eve
Second daughter of Eve chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Poor Angela.

Second daughter of Eve chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
Oo DUH DUH DUH!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Girls, don't lose your hearts yet.

anniewanny2 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
I was like so bummed when I saw complete standing there in stead of in-progress, I was like no way she can't quit a story like this! But then I saw this one and I'm like yeah! I always like stories when the guys are daddies.

is the guy Izzy met also one of the 'bad' ones or not, anyway I can immangine that Raph won't be happy when he finds out. can't wait!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 3 . 11/30/2008