Reviews for Away From Sunshine
CyIaNoDiY chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
cute amazing kawai maravilloso precioso! so many words to describe your story... so far :p i'm expecting a update and then you get an uber (nose bleed making) long freakin review
Aishitsuji chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
I couldn't help myself, I'm kinda disappointed that you stopped where you did...but I suppose it's for the best. It's so very wordy, but I like it. There are never enough words to describe what's going on in the world of Kuroshitsuji. It's deep. It's dark. It's one of the most perfect stories that I have ever read. Thank you. Writing, afterall, is a talent most people squander when it should be treasured as Sebastian treasures Ciel.
JezebelStrike chapter 13 . 2/27/2012
Ooh lala~! I love it except I think this story should have more reviews. It's awesome
yoailover111 chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
omg i absolutly loved this story exspecaly this last chapter oh my your are a good writer!
Ryuno chu chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
How have you not updated in two years!
Ryuno chu chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
It's so dark! This story has me feeling things that are foreign to me. You have a wonderful way with words.
Ryuno chu chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
I am stunned. This just keeps getting better and better. You have serious talent.
Ryuno chu chapter 7 . 10/4/2011
This is so depressing... But you have a good way with imagery. It is your greatest ally.
Ryuno chu chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
They're pitiful, but endearing. I can't wait to see where this is taken.
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Sebastian, you pervert! XD
Magic Cabbage chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
;840(fiifzif fkotxotx

Please update or i'll go insane. This is literally my favorite fanfic!
fangirl05 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I miss this story TTT_TTT
Selvaspeedy chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
I LOVE this fanfic! I read all the chapters at once hehe I love your characterization. I also liked the name you chose for Sebastian (Leonard) cause it does fit him.

Too bad you haven't updated the story in awhile . I'm craving for more T_T
sexyspazz chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
Please Please update when you can! i love this story! i am so happy i was able to stumble across it when i did! amazing! love it!
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
Oh my goodness, let me tell you, my love for this fic is endless. I spent quite a few hours reading this all yesterday and pretty much ignored all of my homework to do so. And it was completely worth it too!

In most of the fics for this fandom that I've read so far, it seems like it's always Ciel who's falling for Sebastian, and Sebastian who could care less, or has to learn to feel something for Ciel. I very much enjoyed it being the other way around in this fic. I especially loved Ciel's characterization. His unwillingness to accept everything that he feels and that Sebastian feels all seemed very realistic to me, and it made everything much more enjoyable.

And the drama! Oh my god, every chapter was just saturated in it! And I loved it! I like sweet and happy things just as much as the next person, but good drama always gets me. Not in real life of course, but there is nothing more enjoyable to me while reading it. It makes the sweet cuteness that comes after so much more rewarding, because the characters have had to go through so much to get to it. And all the drama in this fic was marvelous.

Emotions seemed to be written and thought out very well, and each character had a valid reason for every action that they took. And the story, while mainly focusing on Ciel and Sebastian's growing and ever-changing feelings for one another, was also written very well. I'd like to see some kind of plot come up, like a mission from the queen, but it's great even without it. I did notice however, that it seems like you haven't updated in a while. So I'd absolutely love you (in as non-creeper a way as possible) if there were more updates, but at the same time I understand if you've just lost interest in it or something. Either way, I very much enjoy what you have written so far!