Reviews for Breathe Deeply
Come on!
You're the best!
CONTINUE!
ever4 chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Oh come on! Leave us hanging? How's that fair?
XXhannahpXX chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
update soon please...!
appleburple chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
I know it's been months but I have to know what happens and how this story ends :-) I hope that you're able to finsih it because it's very enjoyable.
Edward's Eternal chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
please finish your story

It is well written and you have captured the character traits beautifully- now I need to know what happens !

PLEASE ?
InMyHead chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
PLEASE UPDATE. (:
Tinshaw chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Wow, love your story. I hope that you will continue to add more.

Where are the rest of the gang?
Alverdine chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Just wondering whether you have forgotten about this story. It's been months! Please continue...I know all about writers blocks so if you are having one, I'm sorry, they can be a thorough bitch.

Well whatever the reason I hope you can get back on track. Im giving you puppy eyes here. You cannot resist the puppy eyes...neither can your writers block ;)
eglantine16 chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
*gasp* where did he go?

lol. loving this story so far. keep going!
xFeathersxx chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
AH! Cliffhanger! I hate you!

But I love you. Please update SOON!
twiobsession14 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
are you going to update this story soon? it was left on such a cliffy.
Loves2Read205 chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
o i want to know what happens next! hope u'll post the nxt chapter son :)
twiobsession14 chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
this is a great story! please write more! ]
caitlin chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Finish it please I'm dying to know how it ends!

It is so good!
BonitaChic chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
I've been enjoying your story so far. I just wanted to comment that as I was reading, I had mixed feelings about Edward tying Bella up... it seemed very out of character and kinda made it hard for me to enjoy what happened afterward. That is UNTIL he explained the part about her not moving and tempting him. (And I get that his insecurities are driving some of his actions to be more adventurous- I liked that part too). My only suggestion (not that I expect you to go back and change this) is that it would have made sense for him to talk to Bella about tying her up to hold her still before hand and then the sequence would have made seemed more in character- to me at least. Also, if you're going to put biting into the story, you should be very careful to mention that Edward is being extremely careful or that he is shielding his razor sharp teeth with his lips (nipping might be a more in-canon expression). Just a suggestion as someone who is picky about sticking to in-canon facts. Again, I'm enjoying the story and can't wait to read more.