Reviews for Super Smash Bros VS Anime All Stars
sonicman24 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Nice!
d. gray man chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
can you do a chapter with allen walker?
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Someone should send an email to Super Saiyan Crash to continue the story.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
OMG a cliffhanger. please update soon.
Yamagata chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i wonder what fusion Goku and Mario will face at the end. Cellser or Bowsell?

are Krystal and Inuyasha gonna be in? i would love to see JoJo's Bizarre Adventure characters and Sin & Punishment characters in the story.
Mutitoon90 chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Keep upwith the good work.

-Mutitoon90-
airnaruto45 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
It's Pegasus not Paragus
nobodiez chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
what happen next? good story please continue
Mr. KP chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
That's not bad! It's getting pretty good.
Darth Necron chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
Another nice two chapters. Heh, been a while since I saw Salior moon in action and looks like Yugi is going to have to pull up the heart of the cards to bail the pokemon out. In any case keep up the good work and till next time.
Goku-San chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
Nice try, MetalWario57, but you are still AquaSprite, you imposter.
MetalWario57 chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
Keep up the good work, Super Saiyan Crash. This is the best FanFic ever. So do you forgive MetallicSprite/AquaSprite/whatever name he uses now?
ChazDragonGX chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This is, by far, the best FanFic I've ever read. Infinite/Infinite

Also, I'm sorry for all the harm I've done to you. Are you willing to forgive me? I just wanted Michael to learn how to spell, look at his stories, he still cant even spell "Inuzuka". How hard is it to spell that? Anyway, im sorry, can you forgive me? and UnBlock me from YouTube? If you dont forgive me thats okay with me, but look at the sick lemon on my profile(he sent it to me). why would i ever pair up Brian with Samus? I've been longing to be your friend since Day One. I've looked up to you since childhood. You're SUPER DUPER amazing. If you give me one more chance, I can undo all the wrongs I caused and make it right. So what do you say? Have we got ourselves a deal?

From, AquaSprite
MetalWario57 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I agree with MetallicSprite.
MetallicSprite chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This FanFic gets a 100/100 from me! Its the best FanFic EVER!