Reviews for Untitled Holiday Ficlet
AWWW...KAWAII!
reeyachan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was cuuuuuute! 3
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow! This is nice! I love it! Great job! Alert me if you have another, okey?
azab chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i loved it a lot
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
lol aww. BIG AWW.
Celianna chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was adorably cute! All of them were perfectly in character, and I liked the idea of Kurapica throwing Leorio's mistletoe away.

Gotta say, good job. Hope to see more stories like this one from you!
RandyLovesFengShui chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
C.U.T.E.
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
nyahahah

that was AWESOME

xDD
Feralious chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I still don't like Killua x Gon, but this fanfiction was definitely good. Haha, that makes no sense, does it? Anyway, it was very well written and I loved the little Leorio x Kurapika hints.
Kannagi chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
*dreamy smile..* That was probably the cutest thing I've read all month... Got to love those two. The English HunterXHunter fandom is seriously lacking in the well-written Kill/Gon department, so it made me real happy to see a fic like this pop up... Just adorable. :) I think you had them well in character, right up to Kurapica and Leorio! I loved that line about Kurapica incinerating the mistletoe if they found it... it's just SO Kurapica I could imagine him saying that in the actual manga. xD

Keep up the great work!
mhmartini chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was quite fluffy! But I loved how you kept Gon's innocence, despite his potentially being drunk and absolutely hitting on his best friend. And I guess Killua's death threat at the beginning was bravado, as he certainly reacted un-assassinly at Gon's advances! Both were quite in-character. The added hint of Leorio putting the moves on Kurapika was icing on the cake.

I enjoyed it. It was just what I needed to add a little warmth to a cold, rainy Sunday. Thank you.
xynad chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Thank you for the advanced Thanksgiving gift! That was nice. It made me all warm and fluffy. :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
*smile* These two are so cute...