Reviews for One For Each Night
Windy Summer chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
These were, these were just great. I just loved how each chapter could make me smile so much while somehow make me sad. It made me sad the way their lives changed so much after the war and the hard times they had to go through.

Seriously, one of my fav fanfics. Loved every word
msllamalover chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
All of these were amazing. I'm tempted to say that the James/Theresa section was my favourite, just because Theresa (oddly and annoyingly) reminded me the tiniest bit of myself, but that would be a lie, because I loved all of it *favourites*
Il'Diko chapter 8 . 3/1/2009

I love how you make such unusual pairings. :) Anthony and Padma, then Anthony and Parvati! Really nicely written and the awkwardnes that was dating the twin of your dead lover disapeared by the end (which I never thought for possible, not after all those George/ Angelina stories...).

Great characterisation, Parvati was brilliantly done. I hope to read more of them, this caught my attention.

Congrats for finishing this, and thanks for that too! :)
Ammiel chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
I can't decide which one is my favourite )

I loved how you connected each one, so it seems like everything it's actually right there, at the same it's interesting to take a closer look into each individual relationship.

Andromeda and Kingsley were brillant. Just like Scorpius (and yes, he's no smooth talker, but a masochist) and one of his mortal enemies. But I think...James' was my favourite.
Il'Diko chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Well, this might be my favorite too! :D I love how you connected it with the other chaps, how you continued them. Oh and special thanks for writing in the point of view of the males. I heart them all, but I couldn't stop smiling while reading Teddy... and Faolan... and James... and Scorpius... ;) Nice work!
Ember Nickel chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Heh. The short interaction between Andromeda and Kingsley was my favorite part, actually...and Ted's reaction, of course.
Ammiel chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
True. Reality, such a great tool for our behaviour, development and society. Reality, such a drama queen! :)

So..back to the chapter. Ron and Hermione are a lovely couple. Great portray. Yes, they fit each other in a way that it doesn't work with anyone else.

And also a question: " that Percy and Penelope decided to hold their annual New Year's party in"; "both of them watching as Percy leads his wife out onto the dance floor" Is it really Penelope? Or Audrey?

Lovely work :)
Ammiel chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
I absolutely loved Neville in this; blaming the alcohol about his behaviour and his thoughts about Hannah. And loved the beginning, "The fact that Lily Luna Potter once snogged Scorpius Malfoy is not exactly common knowledge."

Fabulous as always
Ammiel chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Human Pansy. The Potter Fans should (at least) try to understand her. Great description :)
Il'Diko chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
Oh yeah, you are going to end this! :D

Your Ron and Hermione work so well together, they are very lovely. And thanks for making Hermione a real human and not one walking encyklopedia! Nice portray! You have the gift to write the Weasley men very loveable and sexy... * drols over Ron* :D

(Just a side note: your Harry/ Ginny part lacks just this comfort, that the two have...there is no interaction between HArry and Ginny...)

Though this might be one possible mistake: "Percy and Penelope decided to hold their annual New Year's party in" didn't you want to write Audrey there?

I'm excited to see who is going to be the next couple! :D Bring it on!
wotchertonks chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
Ember Nickel chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
Really cool ending, I didn't think of Leap Seconds in wizarding context. Nice chapter.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
I really liked these!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
Love this story so far, and I especially love the Office reference.