Reviews for Linger
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
really loved this story it was written well and every thing made perfect sense your a great writer :-)
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Whoa. Amazing, powerful, precise, and brutal.

Kyoya wrestling with his conscience throughout the whole thing, and Haruhi being Haruhi...

I'm intrigued about the moral dilemma behind the Ootori symbol on his lighter? Serves me right for only watching the anime so far, I guess!

Oh goodnes, the end, though. So gripping. So sad. So real. I echo the applause that you made Kyoya a vulnerable, real character. You got behind the mask!

I congratulate you on such a wonderful fic.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Well written but God that was painful. Poor Kyoya.

I can never really see Haruhi with Tamaki for reasons just like this story. Power outageeternal darkness... come on... the drama king is at it again. I never can understand this pairing. Opposites can attract but this is ridiculous. There has to be some common ground. Can Haruhi even have a normal conversation with Tamaki?

Your wrote everyone in character. Nice but sad short.
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
aw... poor kyouya...[
nande0nande chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow! I love this Fan-fic!
SuzumiTenshi chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I loved this. It was really bittersweet This is how I sort of imagine Kyouya being if he liked Haruhi and Tamaki and Haruhi did get together.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I thought your characterization of Kyouya was really interesting. I really like the way you portrayed him. He almost seems vulnerable. For a character who is seen as cold, confident, and maniupulative, in this he seems more open. I really like the interaction between the two of them. They seem to know each other well and are comfortable with each other. I love the little mentions of his unrequited love and how he "hadn't intended to com here again" and how he "shouldn't be here." I really enjoyed reading this and hope to see a Haru/Kyou fic in the future!
asdf23rjiodww chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
ah

this is a good story .

i love it.
brandy mallory chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I like the way you wrote this. It's beautiful.
teeenaaa chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Very nicely written I must say ] despite the sad ending (I'm a sucker for happy endings haha), it's short and bittersweet, perfect combination for a oneshot and for the title. I love the dark, smoky sort of atmosphere you've painted.

Looking forward to reading more of your Ouran work in future ] thanks for this one!