Reviews for Bread and Chocolate
bridmatt chapter 1 . 3/7
I found both Naruto and Sasuke to be quite unlikeable in this story. Sasuke was completely arrogant and ended up starting a fistfight with Naruto after very little provocation. This was a non-Uchiha massacre Sasuke. Why was he acting like this? Where did his superior attitude come from? If it was simply pride at being a better chef than everyone else, then good looks or no good looks, why on Earth would Naruto have wanted to be with him so desperately? He had absolutely nothing else to offer besides good looks and culinary skills, neither of which could possibly negate a truly wretched personality.

Naruto was an even bigger problem for me. Nearly everything that came out of his mouth from beginning to end was obnoxious. If I could have, I would have pushed Sasuke out of the way and punched him myself. The biggest issue of all, however, is the fact that Naruto is a fucking stalker.

He's been after Sasuke for 5 years now, and the basis of his obsession is simply because he saw him *once* at a lecture. Who obsesses like that about a person they don't know *at all* except for a stalker? (Seriously, is this NaruSasu fic, or SasuSaku? Because that type of behavior is worthy of Sakura.) On top of that, Naruto both contrived to get Sasuke onto his show and to file a lawsuit against him just for sex. That's disgusting. I facepalmed so hard when Sasuke thought, "He never had someone so dedicated in reaching him that they had gone through all of this, and it did warm his heart somewhat." Gah! That shouldn't have warmed his heart, it should have freaked him out! I was actually cheering at the end when Sasuke got up to leave because I hoped he was going to do the smart thing and go to the police for a restraining order, but alas, this Sasuke is apparently just as stupid as this Naruto.

I was also bothered by Naruto tying Sasuke up so he wouldn't leave. He also called it his "reward" to be able to fuck Sasuke. Given that we've already established the fact that Naruto is a stalker, neither of those things sounds good. He is not owed a fuck from anyone for any reason. (Ah, so this *is* SasuSaku fic after all. Sakura has been henged as Naruto this whole time!) And tying Sasuke to the cabinet...WTF was that about? That's the kind of thing you see overbearing semes do in shitty yaoi manga and it always strongly toes the line of nonconsensual sex every time. Given Naruto's other behavior, I honestly wonder what he would have done had Sasuke completely changed his mind at that point. Would Naruto have backed off, or gone ahead with it anyway? He was obsessed enough about getting what he wanted that he filed a lawsuit and prevented Sasuke from leaving by tying him up, not to mention, he considered fucking Sasuke as *his reward*, so unfortunately, I don't trust this Naruto to have done the right thing.

Sorry, the idea of dueling master chefs was a brilliant premise, but these characters (particularly Naruto) just made me mad.
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Jesus Christ
ShionStar chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
awww so hot and adorable!
erussama3787 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Aaummmm... sexually delicious! Yummyy... and chocolate?NaruSasu? Nice combination! I love both of them. I'm chocoholiq &NaruSasuholiq at the same time! xD kyaaahhhh!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Hahaha! Uh-oh... Good Luck Naruto! ;3
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
*releases perverted evil chuckle* that was lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
That made me hungry :)
I liked the comments ├╣ade by Kiraya during the shooting, he is hilarious. And the kitchen scene...Sasuke just had no chance.
Thanks for sharing!
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Well this was amusing *smile* And Naruto telling about his years long crush on Sasuke was cute haha.

/Dragonwolf
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Excellent. And, I'm gonna have to try some of those recipes. _ Thanks!
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love it. Great job.
UndecidedFantasy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love this story, and I hope you'll continue writing, fanfiction or not your really amazing. :)
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
ok in all honesty i am not finished reading your fic only becuase whenever im bored at work i try finding an interesting smexy fic to read but today just had to be busy with ppl interupting! gah!... ummm anyways... what ive read so far i loooooove! seriously your writing is awesome hehe
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
abc chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
if it's sasuke's company how/why is he worried itachi will take it from him?
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is an honestly one of my favorite stories. It's just amazing and I love the way you write. I like Naruto's cockiness and the fact that they had a slight misunderstanding cuz Naru is dense, it was still cute, funny, and awesome.