Reviews for Bread and Chocolate
ShionStar chapter 1 . 1/30
awww so hot and adorable!
erussama3787 chapter 1 . 1/16
Aaummmm... sexually delicious! Yummyy... and chocolate?NaruSasu? Nice combination! I love both of them. I'm chocoholiq &NaruSasuholiq at the same time! xD kyaaahhhh!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Hahaha! Uh-oh... Good Luck Naruto! ;3
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
*releases perverted evil chuckle* that was lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
That made me hungry :)
I liked the comments ├╣ade by Kiraya during the shooting, he is hilarious. And the kitchen scene...Sasuke just had no chance.
Thanks for sharing!
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Well this was amusing *smile* And Naruto telling about his years long crush on Sasuke was cute haha.

/Dragonwolf
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Excellent. And, I'm gonna have to try some of those recipes. _ Thanks!
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I love it. Great job.
UndecidedFantasy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love this story, and I hope you'll continue writing, fanfiction or not your really amazing. :)
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
ok in all honesty i am not finished reading your fic only becuase whenever im bored at work i try finding an interesting smexy fic to read but today just had to be busy with ppl interupting! gah!... ummm anyways... what ive read so far i loooooove! seriously your writing is awesome hehe
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
abc chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
if it's sasuke's company how/why is he worried itachi will take it from him?
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is an honestly one of my favorite stories. It's just amazing and I love the way you write. I like Naruto's cockiness and the fact that they had a slight misunderstanding cuz Naru is dense, it was still cute, funny, and awesome.
ChocolateMuffin23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh...ohhhh...oh WOW! That was just amazing. Love the mix of chocolate in there! How I would love to read what happens next! xD
FireFoxSaviour chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love this story. :) You're a wonderful writer, keep writing stories.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »