Reviews for Next To You
xSingleXdrarryXShipper2x chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
so god i loved it make the next chapter its amazing
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
How could you possibly leave it at such a cliffie and then not even update for A YEAR? Update soon please!
Libbie Da Loony chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
ARGH! Why aren't they together yet? Why aren't there another 4 chapters on how they love each other so much yet? What makes you think you can get away with keeping me in so much damn suspense? Why does it have to end on a cliffhanger? WHY am i asking so many damn rhetorical questions?

Keep it coming my darling, i await the next chapter with baited breath!
Mai chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
This is way cute! I hope you continue soon.
Blankspades chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Aw! So sweet and sad! I'm jealous that I didn't write this! :) Update please!
Whylite chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I'm loving this story!

It's so good, please update soon
DarkAngel048 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
good fic.
Slashfilled-mind chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
No more Oneshot! Yeay! Harry and Draco are so cute! -trows a partie for everyone reading this story-
DarkRocketX chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
...what happened at the end?
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
no! poor harry! what did draco mean by saying "i'm sorry"? an update of this intriguing story would be greatly appreciated...
musiclover153 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008

you cant leave off right there!

please write another chapter! _
yaeko chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
aw that's incredibly sad... will harry get his answer from draco? update soon please :D
Slashfilled-mind chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This better not be the end! You write it really well, and i want another chapter! (I'm spoiled like that XD) Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top?
lions4thecup chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
NO! how can you make that a one-shot? two shot maybe? three-shot? pls! that's so mean...

*sniff* pls change ur mind.

nice story btw...
foxsmum chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
well..to start with...it was a pretty good one shot. I like how you characterized Harry and Draco's feelings. That part of it was well written. I especially liked this line. "Maybe he was Dracosexual" I might have to do a klepto on that line, someday. :)

I didn't like that they didn't hook up. I was kind of like..oh no! But of course it's your story and you can do what you want (but can I say Next To You-the sequel...because I really like how you have the beginnings of feelings portrayed here and would like to see more)