Reviews for Memoirs
scorchedtrees chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
This is really interesting and well-written! Hope to see more :)
ReadrOfBooks chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
The Little She-Bear is obviously Ursa...and the whole poison thing has something to do with Azulon & Ozai, because they did not give a decent explanation for that in canon.

On to more important matters: You can't just write two chapters of a story that got 90 reviews and then ABANDON it! Update. This. Soon. Missy!
monica chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
1. little she-bear is ursa, i think.. as do others

2. iroh's done something treacherous involving ursa.. and hemp...

3. suki.. something happened to suki.. and that's what's causing his nightmares

4. clues as to what happened to uncle iroh

please, please, please write more! you are such an amazing author, i can't even begin to...

i *cried* while reading this because i can't imagine uncle iroh, the gentle, tea-loving, pai-sho playing soul, doing something perfidious.. and you made it seem so real.. and i..

just keep writing! and i'm serious, you should write a novel or something like that.. it would be a bestseller easily!
Lily Dragon chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Hya!

So here I am, with some hours in my hands, reviewing to yet another story... And, wow! This is really, I mean REALLY good! Sokka, even with his nightmares, keeps being his adorable self (as for the lack os Suki, I imagine his nightmares are about what happened to her, isn't it?), and the dynamics between Zuko and Katara seem to be just right - no excessive drama, with plenty of space to romantic development (I hope) without being too honeyed...

The only sad, sad thing is that Iroh is dead - (WHYYYYYY?), and will never get to see his grandkids...

(sniff)

I just wonder what will be of Mai and Aang (who, until now, hasn't shown any of his "trademark possessiveness" over Katara, which might mean their relationship is already getting cold...?)

As for your questions, it seems that Iroh was involved in Ursa's disappearance (easy to guess, since Ursa actually means she-bear in my mother language), and that perhaps he knew where she was all along... But that can lead, as I see it, to two things:

1- Ursa /is/ a dark character in the end, and Iroh has covered for some of her deeds (out of love for her, or wanting to keep Zuko's memory of her untouched), and it ultimately catches up with him.

2- Iroh himself did something terrible with her, even unintentionally, and justice comes to meet him in the end...

I really don't know - but as it seems that your last update was in August, I really hope that you won't abandon it - (come on, 88 reviews for only two chapters? I can't be the only one waiting for the next )

Cheers!

L.D.
Sakura chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
I love this!

Update soon please I am begging you.

I have read just about every zutara story so please update this one :P I love the plot and mystery.
La Dormeuse chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
This is delicious!

I'm wondering if maybe Ieoh is Zuko's father? Or had something to do with Azulon's downfall? She-bear: Ursa? OF COURSE! Has to be, just typing it! Urs or something is latin/something for bear and adding an 'a' makes it feminine so it HAS to be Ursa, right? But then again *little* could mean Azula as her child. Grrrrr. Next question.

Sokka's nightmares - something post-canon we don't know about. maybe Suki? Is Suki dead?

And Ember Island has Zutara smex :D jokes, hmmm Li and Lo and more clues and perhaps an assassination attempt.

Keep writing, this is wonderful!

Suils
Morna chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
As a McDonald's commercial would say, "I'm lovin' it!" I think I remember you telling us that the little she-bear wasn't Ursa or Azula. But I could be wrong. It's been awhile since I've read this fic. Either way, I'm excited to see what plot twists you have cooked up for us! It's nice to see a Zutara story with a well-developed plot. I'm wondering if there is anyway I could convince you to do the same for Taang or Jet and Mai? Hmm, haha.
zutara4evr chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
lm liking it more and more] i just have one itty bitty question: is anything going to happen to zuko and katara's relationship, in ya know, making them a couple? it was just a question, im naturally curious...but i lovee this story!

-zutara4evr
She-Poe chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Gah! Write more please! I love this in general... the writing style, the plot, awesomeness.
roflZuko chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Ooh, questions!

1) The little She-Bear is Ursa. Not only does she fit for the context, but the name Ursa is taken from bear.

2) Sokka dreams about whatever happened with/to Suki? Or maybe they're expecting and he's a fretting father.

3) Iroh indicates he was involved in the assassination of Azulon. This could create some heavy problems, especially if the knowledge spreads.

4) SANDCASTLES!11!1 *spazz*

Not all questions can have serious answers. Anyhow, those are my guesses.
Densharr chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Love it! Can't wait for more!
HeartsWereNeverMeantToRace chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I have this... undeniable feeling that "Little She-Bear" may be Zuko's mother. since she was banished and Iroh is talking about setting her free. I can't to see whether I'm right or wrong.
Scherherazade chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Good chapter... I can see from their bickering that the romance between Katara and Zuko will be slow going. lol But that is probably for the best. Looking forward to the next chapter.
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I love this chapter! It was full of intrigue and puzzle piecing.I really want to see Lo and Li go though! Annoying old bats...

She-Bear is Ursa, Sokka's nightmares are either about love (Suki or something) or about the war or he's having visions, Uncle's memoir is puzzling but I understand it's about Ursa being banishsed and secrets that might have to do with the White Lotus (or he just commited suicide), and secrets and fun awaits them at Ember Island.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010