Reviews for Rise of the ScienceNin
Ironsct chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Dear Uo-chou,
I just finished reading this story so far and I like your idea of Chakra Armor. Have you ever thought about the connection with the Marvel Universe and Naruto? How much Tony's Starks Armor, the inner workings of it, trail blue tubes of power away from the ARC Reactor? Could, gasp, Tony or one one someone else have made a biological ARC reactor for the whole world to use...that kicked off world war three and sent everything back a hundred years?
Thank you for letting us read your work and I can't wait to read more of it.

PS, What if Minato was the decedent of Captain America and Naruto's mother, the decedent of Tony Stark?
pikachucat chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
awesome more please
Reymen chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
I am looking for a story about a science ninja, but you made naruto to powerful and have not made any friction or goal for him so there would be no more stuff to do... The character feel kinda "flat".

I have read many of your stories and you seem to have a common flaw in most of them. The idea are usually really great, but you should hear about getting someone to read your stories for spelling and plot before posting them. That way they could go from interesting ideas to great stories.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
As a wise fanfic author once said: 'No matter what you change or what you add, it won't be Naruto without the ramen love'.

Great chapter, I'm liking this idea, I was originally looking for either a Seal Master or a blacksmithing Naruto, but this works well with both.
demiread chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
THIS IS EPIC hope you make more chapters
v chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Nice. I like the sciency parts and the origonality. It sounds just like what gain and lee are and naruto is obviously different but that's in a good way. And I don't know bout ten ten since she was largely ignored in the canon. Nice.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Miamoto-sensei's quote of the day: "Chakra is THE FORCE!"
Hikari Nova chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
you should revive this it's epic so far :)
echoing song chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I love this story. I have never seen a Naruto as part of team 9 before. So ti is interesting.
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
nice love it
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
nice very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
interesting
Cobra743 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I can see that this story has so much potencial PLEASE dont waste it
frustrated lone author chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
wowowow! this is definitely good so far. hope you continue writing this story coz its been too long since the last update