Reviews for Silver and Red Tinsel
FavUYA chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Cool
sweetieaj chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Awwww! XD I melted. This was so sweet and romantic. I loved the story line. I never thought that lee and hwoarang would make such a cute couple. Thanks for writing 3
DeletedNow624 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I love this story...I'm actually reading it for the fourth time.

Good job
DeletedNow624 chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
I love this story...I'm actually reading it for the fourth time.

Good job
Aurelia Faiza chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
love the ending :)
Aurelia Faiza chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
i really like the concept... but there's a few flaws with your grammar. other than that, and the odd spelling mistake, well done :)
Dia-chan93 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love this! never in a million years did I think I would actually like this couple but I do now. Thanks. This story is very well written a few grammar things here and there but I'm not here to grade your work like my English teacher. Good job on the story. This has recieved my bunny seal of aproval!

()()

(o.o)

(0 0)
Salysha chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
"It has our hair." LOL!

With the previous chapter, "This is Hwoarang," without any additional explanations, is also a good option. Sorry-I only came to think of it later. I really hope you don't mind my intruding! :)

That was the final chapter. Man... that was a long and sweet story. I finished it perfectly just in time for Christmas. Come to think of it, it's really nice to see something so non-angsty and sweet, and it had a good selection of hot scenes. I thought the little first-time confession in this chapter was very sweet, too. ;)

Well done, and congrats on a very sweet and likable story!
Salysha chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
Hmm... A few things are odd in this chapter. First off, I was curious to see if the falling through over at the boss' party would carry on to a huge drama in the final chapter, but it was solved at the end of this chapter. D'oh. I was hoping that sad look on Hwoarang's face would escalate to more revelations about the guy and his ever-mysterious past. ;)

Ah, the oddity: this "lover and love talk." People do not want to know who you have sex with! I find it really strange Lee would introduce Hwoarang as his lover because "lover" immediately takes you to thinking about what happens in the bedroom, and that's too much information, straight or gay. Anything would work better, from "my friend" and "my good/close friend" to "partner" or "boyfriend" (the last one is slightly fishy-it might not fit with Lee's age and position), if you absolutely want to make it clear. (Though, again, why would your boss need to know?) Besides, making it ambiguous would give Hwoarang's "just because I'm gay" speech a shock effect. (I didn't quite get what everyone got so worked up about. I didn't really see him as being rude, but maybe I misread.)

By love talk, I mean that the guys are talking about love and loving constantly. Good for them that they are so open about their feelings, but it doesn't match with the observations from reality. Most men don't 'fess up that easily, and these guys are talking about it nonstop outside the bed, too. Seem very emotionally open, you know? This note is a general observation because the love talk carries through the story. I guess the sheer fluff and feel-good romance is starting to baffle me. Please, carry on. :)

Now, the fun stuff in the chapter! I was thinking, "What, what, WHAT?" when I read the cuffs part. I was dying of laughter by the time Hwoarang said that he doesn't want them because they might be "too sexual." Duude! That cracked me up so badly! :D I also enjoyed the drama when Hwoarang and Lee barricaded themselves in the different parts of the house and it just seemed they wouldn’t be able to work it out.
Salysha chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
Nice going in this chapter. ;) You might run it through a spell check and have another look when time allows. Some typos need your love. Maybe after "Rivals, Love, and Tag?" is finished, hm?

Descriptive content, quite emotional and emotionally-charged scenes, a bit fluff-ish, too? I like it Hwoarang's catch phrase, "don't treat me like a girl." Lee's quite the lover, isn't he? ;P
Prodigy Zero chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Oh my god! This story is so sweet I cried...thank you for this, it really made up for the bad thanksgiving I had.
LoZenYa chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
Happy ending~~
LoZenYa chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
This was a really smartly story! Please update soon. I can't wait. (0)
Salysha chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
Phew, Hwoarang made his way back. Got me alarmed, wandering off into the winter in just jeans and a tee.

Feelings fly left and right here. The guys are a little too open about them, considering they are guys. The Christmas church and the "spiritual awakening" thing was so-so, though it played a minor part... But, BUT, the chapter had wonderful moments!

Hwoarang doubting himself at Jin never showing for a rematch ("Am I that much not worth to fight") was profoundly touching, and the theme carried well. The bathing scene was so hot and nice and steamy, without factually being more than a friendly bath. Great writing there!
Salysha chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
This chapter ended in a real cliffie. I'm dying to read on and find out what happens now!

“I don’t treat you like a girl. I treat you like a lover.” -This is the cutest!

Hey, I took a look at the previous chapter, and you've toned it down a lot. Good!