Reviews for Incubus
BitterSweetChaoticSerenity chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
D
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
No comment...A good story is a good story so I shouldn't need to comment on it...
1210theRose chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
HOT! *nosebleed*

Love it! ;)
xJasmine chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
'until Madara arched against him again and made a keening, wanton, utterly sexy noise and his control snapped.'

That was THE hottest line EVER!

'The rhythm of their lovemaking becoming harsh and furious and utterly fulfilling as they danced in the music of one another’s bodies, pleasure becoming pain becoming pleasure again and the power of their act singing through their veins until they couldn’t move or breath or even think of anything but each other and Madara was hoarse from screaming and Hashirama was full of so much warmth and life and love that he thought he might never need to feed on another’s vitality again.'

Zomg, that was just... Poetic... I love it... );

I love your style, it's descriptive, and lyrically so! Keep writing! MORE HASHIMADA! D

This pairing is SO SMEXY it isn't even funny. The ONLY guy that can top Madara is Hashimada, and you write the best Hashimada fics!
sonjobeth chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
w omg I love the couple and the way you wrote this! it's so cute!
Dark Kaze Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wonderful job. I love it. HashiMada is my all time favorite pairing. Heh, I almost forgot what an Incubus is but I remembered. Haha, how I love Hashi seducing Madara like that.

Hopefully you'd write more? *Laughs* See ya around.
see1like chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I love HashiraMada, and you are probebly the only one writing it.

Thank god for you. Just please next time, more smut and more... good stuf, please? prety please? thanks : )
Luna Moonsurf chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I already knew what an Incubus was before even seeing this story due to a fic of the same name that made me, as you put it, 'nerd around Wikipedia'. I also know what a Succubus is as well. If I recall correctly, the site had mentioned Incubuses impregrating women causeing them to multiply, same thing in reverse with Succubuses.

Anyways, back on subject, in the middle of the story I found myself wondering about the choice Hashirama gave Madara, and what me, you, anyone would pick if they forced to choose. Somehow the whole 'never see him again, or become forever his' thing seems so familar...

Byes~Sincerely,

Tobi Is A Good Incubus

PS: Isn't Hashirama the first Hokage's name?
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
omg i loved this. the descriptions for the scene make it really vivid and amazing. It was awesome!

haha and you got me nerding around on wiki too. i searched for 'incubus'. Awesomely creepy picture.

anyway, i love this story. who cant love madara? He's old as dirt, yet he's still hot. how does that work? oh well. doesnt matter. it just does.

perfect, perfectly sexy story!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
lol, wow. this was different, and not in a bad way, either.

i actually liked it. the decision period for madara could have been more detailed, but hey- that's just me. and i'm a freak for details.

hashirama...where have i heard that name before? D: i can't remember!

anyway, great job! if you were planning on continuing it, i'd definitely read. :)