Reviews for The Nanny
Anonymous chapter 11 . 3/30
Why is it that you never complete any of your left supernatural,klutzinator and now this story too are such a great author but you never complete your stories and leave us readers unsatisfied.
Vero chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Hey I really love your story and I hope u still make more chapter to read lol
EternalFlame101 chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
You have to update this story. You kind of left it on a cliff hanger. I am dying to know what becomes of Bella and Jessica. UPDATE!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
God Jessica is one stressy cow!

Please! Please, please, please, carry on with this story! It's funny, amazing. I want to find out what happens with Katie aswell.
Starbrown chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Please update soon i wanna know about bella and edward!
twilightlover127 chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
omg poor bella! and edwards a flippin idiot for asking jessica and i mean JESSICA of all people 2 marry him and i hope he sees her flaws real soon! and my question is is why does he fall in and out of love with all of the nannies hes had and why the hell would he choose jessica of all people to be his gf after she had been his nanny for his kids? wtf! anywho seriously dont like jessica and his daughter lauren is a total bitch no offense, totally love tally tho shes so adorable! anywho cant wait for an update and really hope it gets updated soon!
JennLD chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Really cute story. You should think about finishing it. :)
Crystal Comatose chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
plz update soon this story is really good im really getting drawn into the story
jessie delva chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
How is this a bella and edward story when it seam to go all about the bratty kids and edward is bariley there you might want to rewrite your story just saying it seams like a good story but it doesent make sence
bluegrease chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
So I am absolutely in love with this story and I keep checking every few months to see if you updated it. You never do. UPDATE SOOOOOONNNNNN!
PinkMyselfAndI chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
I love this story! Please update!
Teen Cullen chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
no you didn't write that above lazy... But i love the story and hope you update soon!

Jesse DaClean chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
Funny! Can't wait to find out Edward's reaction! And what Jessica will do to Bella! GOODIE GOOD!
StarBrown chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Please update soonn!
StarBrown chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Please update soon this story is one of my favorites!