Reviews for The Ghost in the Lab
The Lady Geek chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Will you be continuing this? Please say yes! :D
Kirstendonia chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
Overall I loved it but the end really got me. Not only was it well written but you managed not to disrupt canon in anyway. You adding in Hendrickson was actually a favorite part of mine. It gave it a nice rap up without ending the story.
KTrevo chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
First off, I just want to let you know that that was beautifully written. The points of view were distinctive and awesome as always, and it was well thought-out and pulled off very well.

Second, everyone is in character and that is great and I love it.

Third, I don't understand why salt doesn't seem as ridiculous in the show as it does anywhere else, in any other show, but whatever. Poor Zach. At least he was apologized to.

Fourth, nice touch throwing Hendrickson in there at the end. Perfect place to end it, I must say.
Bo chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
This was cool And funny why don't you make one with Zack too
Jaded Expression of Euphoria chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
THAT TWIST AT THE END! YESSSSSS! (almost makes me sad because he dies)
Tina chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Wow this was amazingly good! These are my two favorite shows and I think you did all the characters justice, I wish you would do a sequel!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
You should worry, Booth. You should... *laugh*

I' know Angela can be trusted for this. She's easy type. :)

I'm glad Dean and Sam was suceed.
Kai Galaxy chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
This was actually quite nice, and I found it rather enjoyable.
K chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE. The one thing that irks me in Supernatural/crime drama crossovers is that Sam and Dean end up getting every single law enforcement on their side and there's the whole awkward "ghosts are real" and everyone believes them and destroys the records on the Winchesters blah blah. Sam and Dean are more likely to alert the least amount of people and get one person on the inside to help them, and I thank you for your characterization. You also got Brennan's stubborn personality just right.
MysticDew chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I love you. I really do. This story is brilliant!
kaiiju chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Somehow, crossovers manage to be a superb combination between kryptonite and chocolate- my greatest weakness. Thanks for the fantastic read!
Monday the 14th chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
I don't know why, but i thought your fic was much longer.

It was still awesome, though. Thank you for sharing it with us!
CarnivorousOak chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I love your writing of the scene where the Bones people are in the lab and the Winchesters show up pretending to be FBI agents and with pieces of equipment moving around the room randomly. The controlled (or not-so-controlled) chaos and the various reactions by the characters were perfectly timed and written.
Maybird123 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
omgoodness! i knew hendrickson would come into play at some point! god this was really good. i could totally see this as an episode. seriously great job on it!
jwinchesterkent chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
lol omg this is so weird my name is Janine! and nice story!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »