Reviews for Antithesis
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
It's been awhile was playing when I read that! Lol
Twimuse chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Wow I really like your style of writing. You're very good! I love your story and would appreciate you keeping it up. :)
P.S.- if your name "T'Muse" has anything at all to do with the band Muse, then that makes me very happy!
Rebel in Red chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Perhaps you are in school, but you, have some of the greatest talent I've seen on this site, it surpasses MY writing skills by a great, great length. It may even surpass the writing talent of people twice your age! writing, keep it up!
jaspersmate81 chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Cute story. Please continue it. I love how you put song lyrics at the start of each chapter. It sets the mood well. Are you still updating? I want to know Jasper's POV! Keep up the good work.
deltagrl chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
LOVING THE HUMOR. I LIKE THE CLAUDE CHARACTER ALOT. LOVING THE NEW B. LOOK FORWARD TO WHERE THE STORY LEADS
oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
OI!

ARE YOU GONNA FINISH THIS STORY OR WHAT?

DON'T START A STORY IF YOUR NOT GONNA FINISH IT!

THIS IS A really GOOD STORY! i'TS FREAKING AWESOME -_- nO POINT INIT IF UR NOT GONNA FINISH IT.
Crushed Hale.x chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Loving this!

Xx
15xXloveyouXx15 chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
This story is really good. Updae soon please!
A Wall Of IV chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
Oh yeah, totally man, just start getting into the story, then BOOM, no more chapters. -narrows eyes- You cunning fox, you. XD I DEMAND UPDATION. Because I have noticed something... You have talent. Not easy to come across, here. At all.
brandis chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
just found this story, and i quite like it so far. hope you decide to continue it!
anushca chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
I like the way your story goes,more please? Thanks
Semaphora chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Before I start the review, I noticed a typo in this chapter. I'm not sure if it's the right way to word things, but this sentance here caught my attention:

"Being the empath, he would have felt the on slaughter already anyway."

I don't want to sound pompous or like I'm attacking you or anything, but I think "on slaughter" should be "onslaught". It's how I'd write it, anyway.

Otherwise, this chapter completely took my breath away. I love how Bella's still so hurt by everything that happened, and how Jasper's presence bought it all to the surface again. Claude's concern was cute, as was his stare-down with Jasper.

I loved the second half of this, and Bella's interaction with Jasper. Bella's bitterness, Jasper's defensiveness and her outburst actually made it more exciting for me to read, as it's all too common for these type of stories to have them as best friends right away.

Then again, none of those stories really have a kick-ass, rebellious Bella, either. The rush of anticipation I feel for the next chapter is astounding.

Until next time.

Semaphora chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Cliff-diving. I should have known it. I love that this is what you came up with, and how Bella’s reaction to it was completely different to that of New Moon. Their attempts to dive off had me giggling throughout this chapter, as did Claude’s close remark about Bella’s vampirism.

“To infinity and beyond!” – I officially love you for that.

But I love the ending above all. So much suspense. I love Bella’s emotions when she see’s Jasper get out of the car, and how it brings so many things back to her. The fact that he caught her mid-air just makes everything so much more awesome. I can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Things are indeed beginning to heat up. *Grin*

Semaphora chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Even this filler made me giddy. I enjoyed when Bella related to Gomez and the flashback she had a month ago. Oh, and how she compared herself now to how she had acted a year ago.

"Old Bella would have fretted over the fact that the world was such a terrible place. Then again the old me wouldn’t even have gotten the job in the first place being the naïve sheltered girl. New Bella takes everything in her stride. After all, life was just a sick game."

I just love that. 'Nuff said. Your ability to render me speechless (or, well, wordless) was in full effect after that. It summarises Bella's change perfectly, as do all the little things. I like how Charlie likes Claude more than he ever liked Edward, which makes me wonder if he'll like Jasper when he turns up, or dislike him by association.

Now I'm wondering what this "excursion" could possibly be. Knowing Bella, it's definitely something naughty.

Semaphora chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
The complexity of Jasper's character really shone through in this chapter, and it was written beautifully. I felt horrible for him when you described his guilt, and then his actions, but you really invoked the emotion well.

I can't describe to you how much I love the transitions in his relationship with Alice. Not many Bella/Jasper stories do that, but you took the time to explore his feelings instead of just writing her off. I also adored Edward and his brief appearance in this chapter - how he's so morose, but doesn't blame Jasper for what occured.

Again, so many stories write him completely different, as some creepy stalker-ish figure who try to ruin the relationship when the two finally get together. I don't think I'd mind if you did it, with this story being as amazing as it is, but at least you'd turn it into something original. It's quite tiring to read after a while.

The end was quite heartfelt. I'm quite ambivalent about it - I feel happy for Jasper, that he's finally free, sad for the Cullens, who have just lost one of their own, and Alice, for her desperation. But this means that he'll be going to Bella, which just brings back the excitement.