Reviews for Assent To Love
rikartemis2010 chapter 14 . 5/22
uh oh. feel like u might be opening a can of worms with this theological talk. bold move.
LdyJulanna chapter 17 . 3/27
ok that one made me cry ... good job lol
LdyJulanna chapter 3 . 3/26
awe...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
If Sookie was so gaunt and starved and half-dead and so on, why did Eric think fucking her was the right thing to do?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
Why is she trying to soothe Eric for feeling warranted guilt for abandoning her? Is she stupid? Poor Eric, he must be stupid, too, thinking that being connected with him hadn't put Sookie in danger before the switch in kings. He can't even close down a bond properly. If he truly loves Sookie, he should leave her alone.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
It's hilarious that Eric thinks he can come and go as he wants or avoid her for weeks, even months and she's supposed to be fine with it.
Rhf chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
There is sookie(good),eic(better) and YOU(bad)? STOP sneaking your notes and comments in the story it ruins it, it is a good story. also it ruins it when eric the old guy misspell a word.
Attack take aggressive action against a person.
Attach connected
Strait a narrow passage of water between two seas
Straight direct, not bend
These are the one i have noticed and i dont know english that will, imagin how annoyed the people who do.
There are apps for grammer and spelling, improve your writing because you already have excelled in imagination;)
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Eric's monolugue is a bit too flowery and cheesy here n there :p i know this is old though
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
Very confusing chapter. Sorry, but I think you should avoid flashbacks as you write them. Good, if intense, story!
cela chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
to the people who were mean to you, and you know who you are; not everyone is a Christian. some of us are Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu and pagan. anyway, keep on with the great writing. it takes a lot of time and effort to do this and most of us appreciate you very much.
cela chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
poor bill, he really doesn't get that he should just sit down and shut up. I mean it's not like eric can just turn a hose own him like he could sam. bill is SO stupid.
cela chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
frannie Quinn must have a death wish! I'm assuming Quinn and company are at stan's palace to set up for a party; do you think anyone would tolerate an employee verbally and physically attacking a guest of a king?
cela chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
sookie needs to get a grip! is she in a permanent state of pms? what's up with all the crying?
cela chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
why sookie thinks bill could be cheerful is beyond me. that sad-sack was probably a manic depressive in his human life. losing her through his own ineptness would just make him worse.
Rowhana chapter 42 . 10/31/2013
Hi there,
its been 2 years since your last post. Will there ever be a sequel to this story, i mean a real sequel ? This story is so great ,but in my opinion its not finisched and there is so much left to continue.
My Regards