Reviews for Team One
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 4/28
Great story! I really like that alternate team Naruto is on is made up of OC's. I especially like Hayato. :D Hope you continue this sometime.
Mother fing God this story is awesome
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
It's too bad you never updated this story.
Ruy and Kasumi are great teammates for Naruto.
Ghost chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Wait, what? You stopped?! Come on! This was a great story! It had amazing length in chapters, it built up great tension and scenarios, not to mention very well written with the crossover elements.
Kitsuneko toruna chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
Aw! Why'd you stop? This story is really well done and one of the few in which I actually enjoy naruto being a knucklehead.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
Please update soon
Mighty Bob chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
Been poking through several of my older bookmarks, a few of which include your stories. Or older stories as it were...and I hate to nag authors since you aren't obligated to write anything or your muse might be on strike or whichever...but I hope you come back to this sometime. The story was interesting and diverged in fun ways.

Probably gonna copy and paste this to a couple other stories of yours that I like and hope you get back to, my apologies if it comes across as spam. I really do want to see more of these storylines.

o7 Mighty Bob

I like NaruHina, back when the series was just starting and all you could find were a few fandubs as well as later on when the series became 'mainstream' and was rather happy that the pairing won out in the end even if it really came across as sort of tacked on and oh yeah, this happened too...

That being said ( and this is just opinion, not trying to steer the direction this story is going. I'll keep reading if you keep writing ) it'd be fun/interesting to see Naruto paired with someone else ( not Sakura I hope, that ship was doomed before it started, here and in general. ) Perhaps Ayane or TenTen or Ino.

I like the idea of Ryu/Kasumi so that's fine as them being Naruto's friends/elder sibling influence, but really the idea of falling in LOVE with and marrying your childhood sweetheart is just overdone, it's pretty rare for folks who pair up as kids/teens to last into adulthood or lasting relationships.

Just my four cents, hope you get back to this sometime soon! ( yes I can see it's been 4 years but I can hope, can't I? )
Idris2000 chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Great story! I will patiently wait for the next chapter.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
Hooooo boy, I love Lee and Gai! Very well done! I look forward to more chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
OH, man, Azula! I love it! Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Sage Roku Aang Zuko, eh? Tee he very nice! Well done!
raeesmerelda chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
I was really liking this story, so I'll add it to my alerts just in case you ever return to it.
xx sHioN chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Are you still updating?
jo chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
please update
Vibrolux61 chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Any chance of continuing this? Great story so far!