Reviews for Team One
Jostanos chapter 5 . 1/18
Apology accepted, my friend. Please continue when you may.
apeljohn chapter 5 . 1/14
Very enjoyable read, with some of the best combat scenes I've seen on this site. Hope it continues at some point.
uzumakicho chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Too lazy to login... but not too lazy to say that this chapter was awesome. And not the traditional western spamming of the word. Cliché at the end but, I'll take it with a smile. Please sir, may I have another.
Reichenfaust chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Too bad that this hasn't been continued or updated, because damn by Odhinn's beard what a story.

A great way to start off an original team, an extremely hard test, some out of universe characters, training from Hel, a badass sensei who pays proper attention to the team.

As well, I didn't think it was possible for someone to cram almost 200,000 words into 5 chapters.

Those training techniques were awesome, and really painted a good picture for the ideal wartime program that the Sandaime and Hayato talk about later on. Again, well done, wish it was continued. Cheers, Reichenfaust.
Clouffie1986 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Whew, those three combining their chakra was badass!
naruto-phenex chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
muito bom comtinua
Plasma57 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Nice story but I see a lot of errors in this story. First and foremost, the Multiple Shadow Clone is an A-ranked Kinjutsu, not a S-ranked Kinjutsu. Also, you forgot to mentioned the other A-class jutsu Naruto has learned, the Harem Technique in chapter 2. Please correct these errors and to update soon.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
This is truly very to read; please update soon

I'm really happy and relieved to read that Naruto's teammates accepts him for who he is
Nerfhearder69 chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Either way, I liked it. You keep enough of the original story for familiarity but throw in sufficient departures to keep interest and novelty satisfied. Keep up the great work!
tapionwarrior chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
please update soon
Publicola chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This was quite possibly the best battle sequence I have ever read. The action was passable, but the team dynamics and the ongoing, ramping-up nature of the fight meant that everything had meaning, rather than just a 'wham-bam' 'Falcon! Punch!' back and forth more suited to a Street Fighter style video game than a story. I look forward to seeing where you go with this story.
cj1of4 chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Holy Crap! Naruto has turned into a walking reactor/minefield in this story!
Kutasan chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
... So... A brown haired dude named Ryu, who's a martial artist of sorts as it were, and has a best friend/rival in a red gi with blond hair? It took me WAY too long to make this connection.
MMC chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I first read this story on Tenhawk, but at the time there was only the first chapter, and I only just found it here, it's good to see that you continued it. I hope you keep writing this story because I've enjoyed it so far.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 9/2/2013