Reviews for The Rat and the Spy
Lost as Alice-Mad as de Hatter chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I remember reading this quite a while ago, when I was curious as to the relationship of Severus and Peter together. Re-reading this made me come to the same conclusion again- it's a story well told. Thanks for sharing.
maidofkent chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Brilliantly observed, beautifully written, extremely sad.
M.T Linshaw chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is my favourite fic. Like seriously I've read so many in the past but none of them live up to this one. It's just so heartbreaking. So well written.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Very well written.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Poor Severus. Well, well... Wormtail. Grr.
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Charming character study of a charmless man. The minutiae you included, like hints of his family and his underlying feelings of unexpressed (unsuspected by him?) guilt, gave special depth.
mercurywrites chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Really good!
SuddenPsychosis chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I liked it. Realistic. Good read.

Cheers.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I loved your very detailed picture of the Snape abode and the nasty view of the rat living there...
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Great story loved your portrayal of Snape.
kickthemoon chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Great writing from Peter's point of view. Clearly not quite as bright or as brilliant as his friends, really, tinnitus only when he's eavesdropping!

And Snape! So sad to see him curled up and grieving for what he has now committed himself to do.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
aw wow... this was so sad! i loved the end scene with snape curled up on the couch! poor snape *sniffles*
NessL chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Excellent story! I love it!

Thanks for sharing this
waterside chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I've read it again... It is still breathtaking. Snape and Wormtail are so much in character that the story could be in the books. The description of Snape's house, the tense atmosphere between these two men, the scene after the sisters' visit are all amazingly well written.
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Nice oneshot, like the setting and how you've written snape from a different persons point of view! well done :)