Reviews for Of Men and Monsters
Sarah chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
UPDATE
chibi blue mouse chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
Please please please please please please PLEASE finish this story! I am so curious about what's going to happen next! It's a really good story! I love your characterization of Harry in this story! He's awesome! And I loved his speech in the last chapter! It was amazing! Please write more. I know how difficult it can be to get the inspiration ball rolling, but I hope it picks up speed sometime soon because I absolutely love this story and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
Please update, really love this fic :)
Susan of Zog chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Ah! This is really good. I hope you pick it up again soon...
bmhallows chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
saying it again while signed in so i can add your story to my favorites.. love this story!
bmhallows chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
just found this story and absolutely love it!
tfobmv18 chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
I absolutely love it. I soo cannot wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
Lupinesence chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
Cool chapter, I really love your fic so far. I feel bad for Harry being stuck in the middle of that fight but these types of fights never last for long. Hope you continue :)
hsquared31 chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
I really like what you've done with this story. I like how you made Harry someone who actually thinks and can stand up for himself. I like how you've portrayed Snape as well. I like that he has his moments where he seems almost human, then he goes back to being his snarky self. I also like your style. I agree with one of your ANs about including stuff from JKR, it's just a little out of place - not in the context of the plot - just how it's written and the voice you give your characters. I'm enjoying reading about a Ravenclaw Harry and his new friends. I like how you've allowed Harry to be friends with both Ron and Draco while making it still seem realistic for both of them. I certainly hope it doesn't take you another two years to update again. Thnaks for a great read and I'm looking forward to more of it.
librarywitch chapter 18 . 12/1/2011
Glad I found this one recently. Hope you can get back to it because I have enjoyed reading it. I like the twisted family dynamics and am looking forward to seeing where you are going with it. Thanks for sharing.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
Love this!

And don't you dare disappear for another month!

You owe us!

We, the faithful readers of this story have been very supportive of your writing skills in our reviews,

and you owe it to us to keep this story going,

and not abandon it for ANY length of time!

Update soon!

P.S. Continue all of Harry's school years as one great

loooooong fiction.
Selene Appia chapter 18 . 10/30/2011
Just discovered this story. It's pretty good.
bookivore chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
I'm rereading, so now I'm commenting on the A/N : It isn't us Americans that are dead weird - not because of this, at least. (No comment on other weirdities.) It's the marketing people that figured Americans just wouldn't get the whole 'Philosopher's stone' thing.
Gika Black chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
Hey!

SOooooo good to have you back! hahaha

I was hoping and hoping and hoping that you haven't given up this story... and now, you're back! D

good chapter! Poor Kevin! failing potions... poor poor Kevin...

soo... please, please don't waint so long to update... two years is just tooo long... pretty please?
Athena's-Dragon-138 chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! More of this story is here! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!