Reviews for Clench
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 5/4
Wow. Great story.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is great. I like psychic Sam fics. I wish this had been explored more in the show without Sam being made to feel like a monster. I mean, Missouri anyone? Pamela... But the rules are different for Sam. IDEK. But I loved this. Pastor Jim is great. xo
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
wow...that was a great story ive got goosebumps. thanks for sharing
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ooooh i like this. Its actually a little bit scary... Very well done
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Wow, totally cool story. I would have loved it if they had given Sam a little bit of "real" power. Great story. Thanks for posting.
anfitrite chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Really interesting xD i love how you use the characther, great fic!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Beautifully done with a great outsider POV. Nice AU as well.
Lilith-2009 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
...I duck taped my mouth shut once. It actually didn't hurt to take it off. Nice story, my favourite part was "Jim suddenly remembered a younger Dean saying in all honesty: 'Sometimes when Sammy cries, the windows rattle.'" I think you did a really good job explaining how the house exploded.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Whoa! That's way freaky! :) Great job!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
A great look at a developing Sam from a semi-outsider's perspective. Excellent! I could really feel the imagery when the house "exploded." And I loved the little details like Sam knowing about the pay phone!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That was really good. I like stories were Sam gets any of hos powers earlier in life. Yay mind-tortured-Sammy :D. And I liked how Dean was trying to reassure Sam during the call and when they came back, despite being injured himself. Protective Dean FTW!
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I came here via SBgrrl who recced the 'sequel' to this. I haven't read that one, yet, but this one was absolutely brilliant.

There's a place where Jim is comforting Sam where you have hand rather than hair, btw *G*

The emotion was simply rushing out of this fic- a quiet Sam, the clencing and unclenching of his fists, the end when he finally ran to Dean-just beatiful.

I'm off to read the next one, then I'm going to rec this a few places. Hope you don't mind :-)
GracelandFan chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Jim nodded, pretending the idea made sense. “So you taped your own mouth shut?” Jim said. His voice was a little tighter than he meant it to be. It was suddenly very difficult not to laugh.

“It was only once.” Sam said, sounding a little indignant. He had probably seen the smile threatening to break out on Jim’s face. “Let’s go watch a movie.” Sam said, and pulled Jim to the living room.

Awful! Absolutley awful, you devil you... so funny.
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Really, really good story. Amazing howyou got all of their traits and emotions across in one chapter, but you pulled it off. Nice Story!
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Thanks to the little birdie that sent me this link.

What a wonderful story. The visuals were great, the emotions conveyed, Sam's behavior rang true, the psi-manifestations believable.

All in all - well done!