Reviews for Warmer than Warm
anthropologist chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved this one so much. It was very heartwarming and optimistic and truly portrayed the beauty of their dynamic. Thank you for writing.
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
oh wow, this was so beautiful. I really like this Mark. And this story. Thank for writing it.
CitronPresse chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Re: minnie's review - for which thank you, by the way, on the off chance you're reading this:-

I don't think Mark's precise age has ever been stated on Grey's - but at the end of Season 3, Addison said she was 39 and I'm assuming he's approximately the same age, so around 40 by now and, therefore, 16 years older than Lexie.
minnie chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
aw this is so cute :)

just an fyi, though, mark is only 12 years older than lexie, not 16.
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I've just found this and it's an amazing piece of writing. I loved the way you perfectly portrayed both characters. A beautiful piece. Well done.
lizzie-tish chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
this is more, even, than the episode turned out to be, and I'd been hoping for that moment for quite a while now, and was happy with what happened...until I read this. now I see how it could have been so much more. this is BEAUTIFUL.
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Lovely. I can't say more than that really, because if I tried, I'd be basically quoting the entire story, because it's that good. I love every single bit of it. I like the fact that Mark refused to do the deed with her even though he wants to so bad. It's refreshing (but after last night's episode, even though I didn't want them to do it yet, I still couldn't help but cheer them on, they were so unbelievably AMAZING together!)

Hope to see more Lexie/Mark fics from you. This is just excellent. Absolutely beautiful. Very well done indeed! :-D

FAVES! :-)

~Haley
Ann Kathrynn chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This was absolutely perfect; I feel all warm and happy on the inside! The characters were just spot on, and the whole piece flowed easily from beginning to end. Great job! (For the record, I think Mark makes a great human being too, haha)
signaliduna78 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Absolutely sensationally written! You just have such a gift for stories, you can make me like any pairing you write about ;) When it comes down to it, I think Mark and Lexie could actually work...you definitely made it work in this story :)
Foibles and Fables chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh, wow! This is absolutely beautiful. Lexie/Mark is quickly becoming my favorite Grey's pairing, and this story does it more than enough justice. Both Lexie and Mark are so wonderfully characterized, and I really hope that this plotline plays out like this. It's good to see that Mark didn't completely take advantage of her, and I don't think that he would in this situation.

And I have to add, this line made me laugh out loud:

“Call in sick,” you say, instantly adding a “what the fuck?” inside your head.

Excellent read!
blackdiva72 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
One of the best fics ever written on the characters of Mark and Lexie. You are giving my other favorite writer Ann Kathrynn a serious run for her money with Warmer than Warm. Keep up the good work and keep writing for these characters.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Very nice trip inside of Mark's head. I really enjoyed it. I love the Mark/Lexie pairing and you do a good job writing them.
azqwest chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow.

This is pretty darn perfect. I always love your Mark. You do Mark better than Shonda.
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is THE BEST Mark and Lexie fic EVER! So emotional and well done.
Vivalina chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
WOW that was , a fantastic characterization and I love that he didn't sleep with her yet.

Aww and Lexie is wearing one of Mark's sweatshirt, so freakin' cute.