Reviews for Fugitive for Love
LikeHellIAmAwsome chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
aw! *cries wid u* I wish there was more, but what more could u do? It was a perfect ending. I loved it!
Candian-Eh chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
I think i have said this every time i have read a chapter

But your are an amazing author, and i do hope you keep writing. I also want to thank-you for haveing briliten idea's to write stories like these because they give me something intresting to do in my very boring life.

So please keep writing eh
rocky937 chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
awe its over :(

if you write any other all human stories i will gladly read them.

this story was very original and very good
xosummerxo chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
This was a great ending. I hope you consider doing a seqel.
TriGemini chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
AW...I can't believe this story is ending so soon. I really, really enjoyed reading it a lot.

But I'm happy to know that Bella and Edward got their happy-ever-after. After all they both deserved it a lot.

Once again, I truly enjoyed reading this story a lot.
x-aly-x chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
perfect end
Eillac chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
Aw, that's sweet. Great ending.
TheDay'sEye chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
Love the story.

Sounds odd but thanks for writing it - cheesy much? Hell thats why people love me and my cheesy reviews.

Congrates on the brill story.
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
I love this story it is so sweet and i love it and this was the perfect ending!
Manda Random chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
OH my gosh, this is amazing! It's too bad that there will only be one more chapter though. Amazing job.
Candian-Eh chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
Um...WOW

that all i can say
SquidleyForMe chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
OMG amazing! i could not stop reading this story! thats why i havent reviewed yet! i had to keep reading! this is amazing! i LOVE seeing Edward angry! when he attacked james it was like my heart started going 90 miles an hour! and Bella trying to stop him was just awesome! AW! i dont want it to end! but i will check out ur other story! PLZ update soon!
herestolife222 chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
FANTASTIC! Perfect chapter... it went just the way I hope it would!
dazzled by wizards chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
aw thats so cutee
bookworm-nz chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
Aw I'm going to be sad to see this story finish but its been a fun ride! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »