Reviews for Fugitive for Love
diehardtwifan chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
Mwahahahahhahahahha karma is a beach! Hahahaha stupid Jake he got why he deserved...
diehardtwifan chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
"I love you.." she hasn't said that before...aww..wonder what's gonna happen what will Jacob do what about Edward will Bella be okay must continue
diehardtwifan chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang...lemons!
diehardtwifan chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
O_O "someone peeking through the window..." holy shiza. Omg must go read I'm loving this story u r amazing
diehardtwifan chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Awww :) too cute.,..she's kind of a dip though but still...awww:)
diehardtwifan chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
He's not really going to kill her is he? He can't possibly...suspense much!
blueheart93 chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
I really loved this story. I'm glad you wrote this. Thank you! :D
Ldhdis chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
Sorry, it was going awesome but then, BAM! the story got ruined, I don't understand how the hell they're in 'love' when Its obvious they're just lusting over one another, it's just painful to read.
Malfoy Snogger chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
This story is so much fun! I loved how you set the whole thing up. Great plot with a lot of twists and turns. I loved how Bella busted Jacob with the tape, and how they found James. Yea for happy endings!
FelicityT chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
Fantastic story. Thanks for writing. FelicityT
pixiegold chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
Just found this story. I enjoyed it. A little OOC, but that's what I liked about it. ;)
twihard4everandalways chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
AW! ok, that is SO sweet! i love your story! i absolutely adore the crazy, insane, frustrating plot!
twihard4everandalways chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
1) this story is frustrating me!

2) i read forbiden romance.. through out the whole carlise/bella bart i had to try so hard not to gag!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 14 . 2/18/2010