Reviews for Fugitive for Love
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 14 . 1/28/2010
Thank you.:)
celesticbliss chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Wow I'm loving this... Looks like i have my night planned :)
words-dont-mean-anything chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
wo good writer this is a good story
Vampiriccountess chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
This chapter was amazing thanks so much for the story! :D :D
cheetahfalls chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
I don't know if you'll reply because you're on hiatus. But I don't care.

This story made me really happy. I loved everything. From the beginning to middle to end. It's fabulous that its easy to read, and it's not drawn out like so many other stories. What needs to be said is said. I was a little worried when Edward and Bella were going to confront James all by themselves, but everything turned out okay. I'm glad that Rosalie and Emmett were the bad guys, there's never any stories where they are.

I hope you'll be back from hiatus soon. Corrupted Lives is hanging in heartfail. I love all your other stories but I think this is my favorite.
StephyF chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
Awesome story! Very creative.
Emmett's One True Love chapter 14 . 9/18/2009
Wow really original story! :)
2lulu2 chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
wow this is such a cool and crazy story! i haven't read any twilight fanfiction like this at all so that makes it all the more exciting. thanks for writing!
methegirl chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
I love this story, I really do
TIFFANY chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
OMG! I HOPE THEY FIND JAMES. BY THE WAY... AWESOME STORY! I CANT STOP READING IT!
tiffany chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
AMAZING CHAPTER!BELLA DEFINETLY HAS THE GUTS! CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!I HOPE BELLA MAKES IT BACK OKAY.
mel1997 chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
great story
omgitsmiranda chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
this reminds me of a lifetime movie called Abducted. Is that where you got the inspiration? (:

If so I know this fic will be awesome...cause thats one of my fave movies. (:
twilightnaley19 chapter 14 . 8/12/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY AND CHAPTER. THIS WAS SO SWEET AND CUTE AND DEEP. THIS REMIND ME OF A MOVIE I WATCHED ON LIFETIME. BUT ALL IN ALL THIS WAS REALLY A GREAT STORY, AND I AM SAD THAT THIS IS THE END. I LOVED THE ADVENTURE THAT BELLA AND EDWARD WENT THROUGH. AWESOME JOB.
twilightnaley19 chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. I AM SO HAPPY FOR EDWARD AND BELLA. THATS GOOD FOR JAMES, EMMETT AND ROSALIE.
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »