Reviews for Fugitive for Love
omgitsmiranda chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
this reminds me of a lifetime movie called Abducted. Is that where you got the inspiration? (:

If so I know this fic will be awesome...cause thats one of my fave movies. (:
twilightnaley19 chapter 14 . 8/12/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY AND CHAPTER. THIS WAS SO SWEET AND CUTE AND DEEP. THIS REMIND ME OF A MOVIE I WATCHED ON LIFETIME. BUT ALL IN ALL THIS WAS REALLY A GREAT STORY, AND I AM SAD THAT THIS IS THE END. I LOVED THE ADVENTURE THAT BELLA AND EDWARD WENT THROUGH. AWESOME JOB.
twilightnaley19 chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. I AM SO HAPPY FOR EDWARD AND BELLA. THATS GOOD FOR JAMES, EMMETT AND ROSALIE.
twilightnaley19 chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. GLAD THAT EDWARD AND BELLA ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.
twilightnaley19 chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. THATS GOOD FOR JACOB.
twilightnaley19 chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. I LOVED EDWARDS REACTION. I HOPE THAT BELLA GETS OUT SAFE.
twilightnaley19 chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
OMG! THAT WAS SO WRONG, AND HERE I THOUGHT THEY HAD FOUND JAMES AND EDWARD AND BELLA WOULD FIND OUT ANSWERS. THAT WAS SO MEAN.
twilightnaley19 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. GLAD THAT THEY ARE GOING TO FIND JAMES EASY, WONDER IF ROSALIE AND EMMETT WILL BE THERE.
twilightnaley19 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. FINALLY BELLA GOT HER WAY AND EDWARD CAVED AND LET HER GO WITH HIM.
twilightnaley19 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. IT WAS SO HOT AND PASSION FILLED. LOVED THE LEMON AND THE BELLA AND EDWARD.
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. GLAD THAT BELLA KNOWS THE TRUTH. WTF IS UP WITH THE CLIFFHANGER? GOD!
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. ESPECIALLY THE SEMI INTERACTION WITH BELLA AND EDWARD.
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
SO BELLA TRIED TO RUN WOW! LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD.
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. ITS A GOOD THING THAT EDWARD HAS A RECORDING OF THE CONVERSATION.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS STORY. I WANT TO THROW SOMETHING AT JACOB.
495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »