Reviews for Athrun Zala Private Investigator
littlemsstrawberry chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
this is good! are you going to update? its one year!
shiloah18 chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
"...with another man girLfriend because Shin doesn't deserve CagaLLi." man? man's? doesn't? didn't?

"...maybe back by that guy side again." guy? guy's?

"...were Laid on a couch in Athrun office, in there under garments." Athrun oFfice? Athrun's oFfice? under garments? undergarments?

"...not that CagaLLi was Shin wife," Shin? Shinn's?

"...if you wasn't with him..." wasn't? weren't?

"...placing a hand on Cagalli cheek." CagaLLi? CagaLLi's?

"Let me and Shin are not back together" what does Cags means? Let her? Let her what? .~

"...I onLy want out with him..." want out? went out?

"...to proof a point." prOof? prove?

pOor Athrun... his eyes have bEen widening in this whoLe chap... lol XD

wEe~! go Kira! haunt Athrun for a whiLe! lol XD

"I just thought I heard something that aLL." that aLL? that's aLL?

"...brought on a cOoLing sensation on Athrun body..." Athrun? Athrun's?

"...he and CagaLLi made there way..." there? their?

"...and mug of coffee." how about adding "a" betwEen "and" & "mug"?

"...sEeing as it quiet warm..." how about adding "is" betwEen "it" and "quiet"? is it "quiet"? or quite?

"...around CagaLLi waist." CagaLLi waist? CagaLLi's waist?

"I think for my own safety and your insanity," insanity? sanity?

"A bLush formed on CagaLLi chEeks..." CagaLLi chEeks? CagaLLi's chEeks?

"A chuckLe escaped Athrun Lips..." Athrun Lips? Athrun's Lips?

"Athrun whispered against CagaLLi skin..." CagaLLi skin? CagaLLi's skin?

"He whispered again this time against CagaLLi Lips." CagaLLi Lips? CagaLLi's Lips?

"CagaLLi smiLed happiLy against Athrun Lips," Athrun Lips? Athrun's Lips?

"CagaLLi couLdn't heLp Laugh," how about adding a "but" betwEen "heLp" and "Laugh"?

"...with him as she ever seen the Athrun ZaLa pout." how abuot repLacing "as" with "did" and "sEen" with "sEe"?

"He then made his way his room to change." how about another "to" betwEen "way" and "his"?

"After placing a pair of short on," short? shorts?

"...he was just about to pLace a Light t shirt on..." t shirt? t-shirt?

"...something breaking and CagaLLi voice..." CagaLLi voice? CagaLLi's voice?

nyWeiZ, the apostrophe (') foLLowed by an "s" on a name shows ownership.. exampLes are the corrections above... :) suteki chap! sorry for the Late review.. *bows* jaa ne in your next! ;'p
glow92 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
eh?

is this the end?

please continue~ T.T
Meg.x chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Wtf!
Lol, update ASAP!
I really hate the fact that Kira is dead...
D:
And you think hed be happier knowing Athrun was with his sister, and not some creep.
Asucaga4ever chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
when r u going to finish tis? don't leave everyone in suspense!
midnightblue08 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
waah is cagalli being attacked?

save her athrun...
taylaacheer7 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
aww the ending! :( i need more! lol
Xx Meisha xX chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Oh no, who took Cagalli?

And is Athrun hallucinating...? haha

Nice, I like the story.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

- Archerygurl
shiloah18 chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
I bet Athrun wouLd rather punch Shinn's face than his precious car.. lol XD

it's cLue.. not gLue.. :)

CagaLLi isn't drunk, Athrun! she is upset though.. v

he Left.. just Like that? -_ oh nvm.. .

not acknowLedging something that reaLLy happened wouLd make things worse, ne?

hmm.. I wonder if Athrun ever wondered that.. when Cags is kiSsing him.. is she thinking of Shinn? or.. has she done the same things with Shinn before?

nyWeiZ, sorry it tOok me so Long to review.. *bows* uh-oh.. Athrun's Lost it.. lol so much for seLf-controL.. XD suteki chaps! demo, is ShinCaga reaLLy back together again? if so, Cags is a two-timer! O_O jaa ne in your next update! ;3

P.S. if you have time.. pLease check out the AMVs my friend made.. there are Links on my profiLe.. pLease teLL us what you think.. if it's not tOo much to ask.. thanks in advance! 3
cottongreentea chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
OMG! It's steamy in here! AHAHA! OMG! I love this chapter! Alot of loving going on in one short chapter! i love it! You get right to the point in everything!

OMG! I hope there's more steaminess later!

I think Shin and Cagalli were putting on a show. They probably made up and are friends now. Cag probably asked SHinn for a favor just so she could get Athrun to admit his feelings and love her. AW! Damn! It's so good!
taylaacheer7 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
o i love it!
midnightblue08 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
kira's dead i think you should take the chance besides promises are meant to be broken one way or another...
Yumi2001 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Wow, very hot chapter for Asucaga. Good job! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
cagallifangurl chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
dang! that was petty hot! hehe bout time! i'm liking this story more and more [: please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
OH my! AROO! That was really getting hot at the last part of the chapter. LOL! I love it how Athrun thinks of how he would kill Shinn. I do that too sometimes, but not out of jealousy. I do it out of hate. MUAHAHHAHA!A

AW! Cags broke up with Shinn. GOOD! LOL! The pairing jsut looks to weird!

Athrun's smart and thinks ahead. I wouldn't want to wake up next to someone who would say that it was a mistake either.

O! I hope they get more lovey dovey soon! That'll be so aweseom!

Can't wait for the next update!