Reviews for Porcelain Fists
loganator chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
this is quite good- you should write chapter 3...shame you stopped writing it though
henrybass chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Well you obviously know I love it, it's so .. AMAZING. Haha, I love Halo. Mm, Halo .. I mean, paire. ROFL. Love you! x
drinklotsoffluids chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Catherina,

I miss you

mm yay, you updated!

And the part 'bathed her' (?) Haha, I have something naughty popped up to my head in a snap

The ending was just magnificent

Come online ):

ily x
Angel-Hunteress chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
This is far too good to be stopped now. Please hurry and update. I love this so much. Is this going to be a Paire story or just a friendship/family kinda thing? Please update soon!
katie farmer chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
why is he bathing her, they are supposed to look exactly like they do now. she wouldn't need help.
cookie-monster101 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
i love this,please write more:)

i've always wondered if Peter and Claire will live forever in Heroes,they're ever really told us,but otherwise,great story!
tynestar chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
would be good as a one shot too
faithfulwriter chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
keep updating...
Katie chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Hello! I just wanted to say that this is by far my favorite Paire story! I loved the tension and you wrote their characters perfectly. I would be FOREVER grateful if you updated it! I think it has amazing potential and I' love to see what could happen if you expanded it!

Kate
faithfulwriter chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
You should add more. This isn't finished. (even if you intended it to be)
fraynegirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
beautifully written. You have a wonderful talent. Thank you for sharing it.
drinklotsoffluids chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Catherine,

I am speechless - seriously.

This is amazing; like, give me goosebumps about being soaked in her blood kind'a thing.

And there's nothing sexual about Paire - psh, yeah

(: rofl.

I love you to death, mommy - you know it.

x
Sassybratt chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I absolutely loved this. You wrote it perfectly and have an amazing writing style. In fact, I'm speechless really. You describe the two so well and keep them in perfect character. Absolutely breathtaking.
Musica Diabolos chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw, that's sweet. And sad. And EXACTLY like their relationship should be, love it!
henrybass chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
hello,

fancy seeing you here, yes? oui. well i believe that this oneshot has potential and should have 2978372632 reviews because it's so good. you know how much i love paire? well, duh, obviously. it's like the best pairing ever except from syelle/gabrielle of course, BUT Y'KNOW. i love them. love them, love them, love them.