Reviews for 1810
Love your story I understand you want the canon couples together but you mad Rosalie a evil lunatic set out to ruin Bella's life now she's married to her brother sorry but no way.
Annoyed fan chapter 23 . 8/24/2016
My god, some of the people reviewing this chapter have got to stop being so... rude. I understand that you want a happy ending, but this is HER fanfic. It is her who makes the decision of how this story is going to play out. And if you want to say something about your dislike for something the author writes, say it constructively instead of things like "What a horrible ending, you've completely ruined this fanfic, take it down!"

Also, she's added an alternate ending for the people who don't like this chapter, but some of you are still complaining. Does that make sense to keep pushing it when what you want is literally on the next page?! Don't like, don't read!
jk chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
friends my ass, telling her how beautiful she is asking her if she wants to stay the night?
if you want it to BE friendly...and come off that way to your readers then you should MAKE IT FRIENDLY...that? was not friendly
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
Is this the same CLAIRBEAR ON FB I CHAT WITH, U NAUGHTY GIRL HIDING A FANTASTIC FF FROM ME FOR SHAME LOL JK LOVE THIS FF
Bookz4life chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
just so you know, im kidding...
Bookz4life chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
im rereading this story and i read your authors note at the bottom of this chapter and you menctioned the epilogue... lets just say that its not okay for you to say that the epilogue is to die for.
Bookz4life chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
When I read that last chapter I literally had a heart attack! Don't you ever do that again!

Please.
Bookz4life chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
I love Taylor Swift and when I read this chapter I was singing along to the song! I just... Eeeeeeek! You are officially my favourite author!
Motherof8 chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
Loved it
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Love feisty bella
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Can't believe he hit her
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Sounds good
FabLouis101 chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
So warm and fuzzy. My heart swelled.
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 24 . 7/31/2015
The epilogue just completely ruined the story for me. :(
It's just like completely disrespecting the entire idea of the story...
I wish you'd delete it, I just don't think of the story in the same high regard as I did before. It's not a matter of happy endings being preferred, it's a matter of your story being almost stupid silly sometimes. In no world would a story like that lead up to the epilogue you wrote...the idea is simply absurd. And furthermore, if you were to write a tragic ending, that was a total fail. It was so blasé, like its no big thing that he was murdered and she committed suicide and abandoned her children.
I really loved most of this story but it really makes me regret it having to read that...

~M~