Reviews for Year of the Spark: November 20
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was evil to end it that way. Loved it!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
what? you just end it there? i thought you loved me
ancientesha chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
:hides a smirk: me? never [-x

i am not having dirty thoughts. nuh-uh :D

still. that was cute :D
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
just *sort of* evil? ha. really liked this Steph, i loved the conversation, and i really do like that its left open :)
BlueViking77 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I've always loved these fics, dealing with the first days, weeks, months, even the first year on Atlantis. Knowing that they perhaps could never get homes again. I most especially love those fic, when they focus on John and Elizabeth, where we see their relationship evolve into friendship and/or more.

I don't need to know, what he would have said, because as you say: "You're all Sparks..."

(You just know by how she cut him off, before he even got something out, they look of relief on her face after he starts breathing again and by their interaction in the infirmary before they all leaves him to rest. Something is definitely beginning to evolve there... Stopping before I'm analyzing this to pieces.)
Erin87 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Very nice. Loved John's thoughts about her and the way they're so easy with each other. Go sparky!
laurajslr chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great one shot! I always thought the scene at the end of 38 mins hadn't covered everything and this story fills in the details nicely!