Reviews for Drunk Redneck Wedding
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
oh my gosh this was an hilarious oneshot. i loved it and i am glad that you got the idea for it. awesome job. keep up the good work!
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
That was so sweet! Love it!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was wicked cute! Aw! I love the part about the cat at the end, hilarious!
Wannabe Esme chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
So sweet!
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I think I pissed myself. I know I cried but...dang that was funny. Sounds like the kind of stuff my family has done...

Artee
rrrrrrr chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hahahaha. Awesome fic :)
HRHLadyEsme chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
aw... i love this! so cute... just adorable...

and i love that it's from personal experience, lol... hope everyone in your family ended up as happy as your story couples
Twilight Seductress chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Absolutely love the redneck wedding, this story was very amusing.
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was amusingly cute and oh so very funny. ;P And it really made me want to go watch a few episodes of My Big Redneck Wedding on CMT. If you compare this fic to that show, the only thing missing would have been an excessive amount of camo. Not kidding, haha. .

Lovely fic. This really gave me a good laugh. And the ending was just soo cute. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful work.

Sincerely,

~FlamingRedFox
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
VERY CUTE!
Momma Hen chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
gotta love those rednecks
CourtneyHale chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hahah this was hugely entertaining!

i normally dont like AH stories but this was god!

x
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
cute.
GeorgieJones chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Awesome Oneshot.. Would love to read more.
dingbat1723 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
AutumnDreamer, my darling, you have made my day. It was the perfect oneshot! All the characters kept their personalities from the books, yet they're human. I've yet to see that done so well in fanfiction. Congratulations!

Also, the story was just great, as well. Funny and cheery. I send to you all my praises. And many bonus points for the Princess Bride Mawwiage Speech!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »