Reviews for Drunk Redneck Wedding
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was amusingly cute and oh so very funny. ;P And it really made me want to go watch a few episodes of My Big Redneck Wedding on CMT. If you compare this fic to that show, the only thing missing would have been an excessive amount of camo. Not kidding, haha. .

Lovely fic. This really gave me a good laugh. And the ending was just soo cute. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful work.

Sincerely,

~FlamingRedFox
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
VERY CUTE!
Momma Hen chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
gotta love those rednecks
CourtneyHale chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hahah this was hugely entertaining!

i normally dont like AH stories but this was god!

x
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
cute.
GeorgieJones chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Awesome Oneshot.. Would love to read more.
dingbat1723 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
AutumnDreamer, my darling, you have made my day. It was the perfect oneshot! All the characters kept their personalities from the books, yet they're human. I've yet to see that done so well in fanfiction. Congratulations!

Also, the story was just great, as well. Funny and cheery. I send to you all my praises. And many bonus points for the Princess Bride Mawwiage Speech!
deletednobody chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
wow. that's so funny... lol.

ouch, it must hurt to have unopened packets of birdseed at you...

sabrina the cat.

that's a nice cat...

la la la
Oracle Vas chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I have to say this is the funniest fanfic I've read in a long while. I wasn't busting a gut the whole time.

On another note, the writing was very well done. The dialogue had a natural flow to it, and I loved how each character had their own voice. It really helped bring out the chemistry between the six of them. I also loved how he was telling the story to their cat.

You really created something special here. I hope more people find it.
msewgiamn372 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
hahahah wow that was GREAT! so funny.

especially the part w/ sabrina, i legit thought it was their daughter and she turned out to be a cat haha
edward-is-so-romantic chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
OMG...that was actually really sweet. i did not know what to expect from the title but i LOVED IT! Great job!
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That was hilarious. The real story was pretty good too.
wishimight chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
lol I loved this! You can't go wrong with Princess Bride & M&Ms! :)
NaughtypastryChef chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
this was hilarious! OMG, I'm already married but I totally want to get drunk and have a fake red-neck wedding! AWESOME!

Imagine Whirled Peas

the NaughtyPastryChef
tehrager chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
aw thay was pretty funny, and oh so sweet.

loved it!