Reviews for The Pick Up Artist
sasuke uchiha chapter 1 . 2/1
Good but it needs a lot of sex
BloodyInsanity5713 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Ahahahaha. You captured Gaara's reaction toward his first sweetheart perfectly.
A slight spacing problem, but other than that great writing.
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hilarious! :D
deedeequinn chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
very well written and a very unlikely pair but the story makes them feel right for each other :) I like it!
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was so cute and funny! I loved it! Aww
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
So freaking cute! I just love an embarresed Gaara!
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Best GaaSaku fanfic I've ever read, hands down. :D

I love your take on Gaara, this poor innocent guy that has zero love experience. Just the idea for this... Gaara using cheesy pickup lines, GENIUS! XD

It was a perfect blend of romance and humour, I absolutely loved it. :D

DID IT HURT WHEN YOU FELL FROM HEAVEN? o.O (sorry, I had to)
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww, so cute! And that'd be just like Gaara- being so clueless when it comes to romance and the like.
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was incredibly cute. The only other pairing I like with Sakura is Kakashi, but this made me change my mind :)
Hinata Hyuga chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I-i love h-how -slowly starts talking quieter and quieter- i-it was light h-h-hearted a-and stuff.
Gothic-Rebecca chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I'm an Aussie, I love how we can get away with it to :3 and that is awesome!

And I love the 'assume' joke it's classic! D
storax hime chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
amazing should be the right word for it!
KohoriNS6 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Me and my friend Hilary laughed our butt's off reading this.
Quirky-Green chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aww Gaara is so cute.

Great story.
SilverStarShine94 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ahhaaa, Silence of the Lambs quote, no? God, I love that book. Crawford the Stoic is genius.

I really enjoyed this little one shot - it was very refreshing. I loved how you wrote Gaara. There are so many ways people portray him; crazy psycho, stoic-but-compassionate Kazekage, possessive stalker in luuuuurve... I think I particularly liked your Attempting-to-be-World's-Greatest-Romantic. It was cute.

Another thing I really liked was the somewhat mixed up narrative structure: how you started at a point, went back to clarify the events that led to it, and then returned to finish.

Overall, I enjoyed this.