Reviews for Worry In The Morning
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Different, but still good.
tenearthimps chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Yay! I love Dunham femslash, and there is so little of it, so thank you for this.
fun numero uno chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well that was great! Extremly well written, it was a nice relaxing, just brilliant for bed time story, can you produce some more on Nina/Olivia?
magicmumu chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Though I am curious about the reprocussions of the night, I think was was a great one shot piece, and I hope to read more in thi fandom.

Erin
Alibaba chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Fantastic! Very well done. You did especially well capturing Nina's persona. Nice tension at the beginning and middle to where Nina just kisses Olivia.

So Glad I'm no the only one who thinks this is a very hot pairing! I think you've realy done the characters justice while staying true to the general 'confines' of the show.

Thank you!
kirstyrogers40 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
amazing!

i had never read a nina/olivia pairing before, but i absolutely loved it! it was just gorgeous :D

i went back and watched some episodes where they interact and i definately saw some tension.

please write more :D
Kayryn chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I dunno how canon this pairing would ever be but it IS hot. I'm now off to read your other Olivia/Nina story and I hope I can read more in the future.
femmer chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
this was a pairing i didn't think i'd like but it worked. the push/pull between these two is always apparent. like your work. read a lot of it. thank u.
annalisa minieri chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
tutto a posto

olica

sbsshwswsh

gdtd3bh fhn
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
One mark of a good fanfiction is being able to enjoy it even without being familiar with the characters. Good work...
xScottx chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I liked it. I haven't been watching fringe lately / so I'll have to start.