Reviews for The People Out There
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I loved this. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Yes! I was silently hoping for Pauley to be brought in. Love this so far, actor-fics are great. :)
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I remember I found this fic in another site a few weeks ago! I just love it! I especially love the Cote bits :)
Nicky Reid chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
hilarious

I would love to see more with other characters
Sonic Serendipity chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Hah! That was great. This is a fun genre, but one that's hard to get right-there's a balance between "This is some crazy crap" and "Well, I've seen this movie..." in how the displaced actors react. I haven't seen it done this well since that one where someone sent Fillion to a weird 'verse.

Well done! Quite enjoyable all 'round.
housefnamechelle chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
GREAT STORY! REALLY IT WAS but it would have been even better if you added the forner man from UNCLe in to the mix. David MCCallum is really one of the actor/characters that make NCIS unique. What other TV show has a fast talking story teeling Scotsmen turned American in it?
Zadok chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
that was a realy good chapter let me say that it was extremely interesting seeing how Gibbs interacted to being in the (real)world of Mark Harmon, and how Michael and Cote reacted to someone that looks exactly like thier friend in addition to acting like and saying he is a completely different person(on top of the fact that they are at least somewhat familiar with the person who he is saying he is) And I found your idea to have Gibbs watch NCIS to be a really good one (and know that I think about it, it begs the question how would Gibbs have reacted to watching the episodes in the Kill Ari story arc)

Also I really enjoyed seeing how Gibbs and Cote interacted behind closed doors and reading their thoughts that lead up to said interactions)
Zadok chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
this last chapter was rather interesring and overall it was a fantastic and extremely unique story (both in idea and how you implimented it.
Cosmo chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
All of it amazing

Hope to read more soon :)
Hannah chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
awesome fic! I am enjoying it immensly.

just one thing, Mark's character's name is Leroy Jethro Gibbs not Jethro Leroy. D
kgw chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
I really loved this story. Having the characters interacting with the other people in the alternate universe was great. I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you. Keep up the great work!
radnessISbadness chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
completely rad fic! it was so well done with all the attention to detail in and out of NCIS. i loved it! especially alpha and gamma. they crack me up!

you are awesome for creating the whole tele-whats-it universe and coming up with the premise for this series. can't wait to read more! thanks for writing.

-ryan
Ditte3 chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Yes please write that sequel soon.
autumnraine chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
do a micheal and cote one! that would be cool!
angelwhisper526 chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
Very nice. Nice ending, if a little bit of a cliffhanger. Ah well. I'll just look forward to the sequel. Happy writing!