Reviews for The Choice
Iuvsbruce chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
Really beautiful! Thank you!
Frazilia chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
I loved it! I just wish it was longer, Sam acceptance of his father's choice was a bit too quick for me but other than that it was awesome!
deceasedreese chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Can this become more than a two-shot story? Super great!
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Even if rape is usually not my thing, it was done very tactfully and so well done and relevant to the story. Very sad, I wished John would have looked for Sam longer. Specially if that'sounds why he saved Dean. But other than that it was amazing.
Darksnow123 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
People are gonna hate me but I love Alex for some this is not about slash pairings or anything because U'm not much of a fan.

But this was great,very emotional. I love me sam hurtsam with cherry on top.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Oh that's beautiful. This story makes me cry but it's good, thank you for write things so awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
heyy loook uuuuu are not perfect okkkk soo byeeee for eva
SuperLocked-MortalLover chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
so good
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
That story is f...g made me cry.
Junkerin chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Was in the mood for some hurt Sam. I realy loved the birthday ending
123kat chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
The story was awesome. At least John redeemed himself. Poor little Sammy. I just found all your stories and can't wait to read them.

Thanks,

Kat
samira parsa chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Awwww Sammy's OK!
samira parsa chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is so amazingly awesome!mi love the idea about having to pick dean or Sam and John picked dean. I bet dean probably hates John now.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Heartbreaking, but great story! :)
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
VERY COOL! Okay I think I was a tad too hard on John in my last review. I guess I KIND of understand his reasoning for choosing Dean and in a way it makes sense. However he still sent other hunters out to do his job which was getting his baby back. Then we find out that Alex also raped Sammy which made it all the more worse. BTW I think if John would have known that little piece of info he probably wouldn't have killed him so fast. He would have made him suffer or at least Dean would have. Maybe all the hunters would have. EXCELLENT JOB! I kind of think a sequel might be good. With Sammys recovery.