Reviews for True Feelings
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
You used the song decode from paramore. I love that song, it's on the ost for twilight. This fanfic is awesome and it's a new look at how light and ryuzaki could fall in love and try to overcome the fact that they're meant to be enemies but their emotions won't allow them.
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
The song you used was Decode by Paramore. ;P It's one of my favorite songs. :)

Nice job with the fic. I'm liking it so far.
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
please contiue
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
Love it very much
dazant1086 chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Actual user name I want more more more of the story
AssassinNumber7 chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
make another chapter or die!
Obsessed Yaoi Girl Reborn chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
Whoa. I never saw that coming.

Anyway, this gives the story a whole new twist. I hope Ryu will be able to save his Li-chan. Because it wouldn't be very nice if they both died...that would be sad.

Anywho, keep it up. Looking forward to the *maybe* final chapter. ;)
HollyJollyXmas chapter 11 . 1/13/2009

Please update soon! Li-chan must get his soul back!
SapphireMistress chapter 11 . 1/12/2009
Aw! I love this chapter! *cries* I didn't even know that...and didn't even thikn of's like..umm hercules saving meg...umm..yeah..from the pits of the disney movie...lolz

And yes, i loved was so amazing...not the movie, the story...the was cool...and yeah...I'll miss Li-chan for a while...and yes, sometimes they need OOc-ness to survive!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 11 . 1/12/2009
This was awesome. I like your idea of what nothingness is. Very interesting. I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out whqat will happen next. Update soon
Sakuyan chapter 11 . 1/12/2009
Yay! You updated! :D

This DEFINIETLY gives it a new twist! I don't mind OOCness, even though I didn't see it...*shrug*

Oh, in case you were wondering, this is your little sis! :D Just a changed pen name. :p
Yaoi flame chapter 11 . 1/12/2009

You do really hate Matsuda-san. Why in all hells? I love him so much! He's such a sweetie.

Poor Light and L, will they ever be able to find happiness and will they ever be left alone? Poor guys...

Well, this wasn't the extreme delay. Many, many authors don't update their stories the entire year and more! So don't worry about that.

Looking forward to the next installment!
Alexander Rose chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
This story...

It makes me so sad and mushy and heart-warmed at the same time

I love it till death!

Update soon!
Yaoi flame chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Fluffy, but fine work! I like when I read something like: L is Light's boyfriend and vice versa. :)

Hope there will be no troubles for the young couple anymore!

I watched yesterday the episode where L died and I was all tears and tissues. But the scene of them drying each other...

Maybe you should add some 'action', for instance, something kinda intimate moment,similar to that part with drying. Love isn't just words.

Looking forward to the next installment!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
This chapter was so sweet. I loved it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon