Reviews for The Fox Boy and The Flute Girl
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 5/31
A well done story. Really like the structure of the story as the title for each chapter described what it was about. Endearing and advenurous as the story was short, but straight to the point as well as detailed as to what took place for Tayuya and Naruto as they went through their life together from beginning to end in three chapters. Well done on being able to tell the story straightforwardly. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Magyx chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
Awwwwww, it's so cute! I want a good, full length Tayuya story that doesn't get cut off, but alas, it is not be. Regardless, thanks for the awesome 3-shot. I hope to see new stuff in the future!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I love your story, it was EXCELLENT! Keep up the good work!
foggraven chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
short and sweet
darthmasterbane chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Beautiful. I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry. I promised myself I was gonna cry. Aw, fuck it! (Cries)
ZhXdow87 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
This is the Best NaruTayu i read Ever!
darkmatter13 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I would be lying if I said I didn't like this, this is one of the 3 greatest Naruto pairings, up their with Naru/Ayame and Naru/Kushina
john chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
awesome best eva
Lycan91 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
good story really like it
Shin-Kai1017 chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Good story. would have love 2 seen them have a kid
shelwyn chapter 3 . 3/27/2010

shelwyn chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
I think some... Not T rated like this fic says stuff is coming up next chapter xD j.k
shelwyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I like where this story is going, to be honest it looks like soem kinda, um humpping fic so if its missing any details w/e lol
Reaper7 chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Well, that's pretty good.

Not exactly what I expected, but it's not half-bad.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I don't suppose there tale was recorded by Jiriya?