Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Second Sight
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Is there a third year? or more? Looking forward to them, if there are. XD
WiggyMiester chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Somebodys gunna get RAPED!
GoldenRat chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
This series is just so cool! I love how you write Serverus. So Harry's father's cloak is actually Lily's. Which she got from Snape, which came from a Death Eater. Very cool connection.
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
So, is Harry's cloak actually his?
elliy2002 chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
Wow...you're a really good writer. That was great! I loved the ending...I'm wondering if that is Harry's cloak in the books? Heh, I'm going to read more now!

Great!
Brigantia chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
This is the best Sorting Hat song I've read in any fanfic. :)
deb-sampson chapter 6 . 1/23/2004
Again, this is a work of excellent fanfiction, and I can't wait to move on to the third year. Cheers, and thanks for writing.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 6 . 12/26/2003
As with your account of the first year, this fic was very well done! Interesting character interactions and just as interesting ideas and twists presented! Well done!
_
DreamWeaver
nekohebi chapter 6 . 7/3/2003
great story, just like the first! so funny and dramatic at the same time, with a very interesting plot!
Nirejseki chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
Fantastic, fantastic. The excellent trend from the first series continues. I liked how you described each of the characters. You added great foreshadowing, I can find very few grammatical more one ask for in such a story?

*chuckle* Well, continue on! I'm off to read the rest.

Rider
kagemusha chapter 6 . 2/12/2003
Nice explanation of where the cloak went. Awesome story! I'm glad I found it. Very good work.
Once in a blue moon chapter 6 . 11/17/2002
AHHHH! this is just great... might sev feelings be that of ... love?... *gigles nonsenceically* must go read more...
Once in a blue moon chapter 4 . 11/13/2002
AHHHHH! The suspence is killing me! must read more... must read more...
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
I simply adore this first chapter. It ties in from last year, and it gives you new things for your mind to chew on. Again, wonderful sorting song. If you can put that much effort into the poem, than the rest of the story just follows suit. Continue writing. Oh, and about your A/N, I'll go and read your poem right now!
GreenEyes7 chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
Again, another great installment to the series. I especially loved the part where Severus let Lily catch him and achieved his goal after all, getting the Gryffindors to help Lewis, nice touch.