Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Second Sight
Emily chapter 6 . 7/18/2002
! I get it! Sev gives the cloak to Lily and SHE gives it to James... then they leave it for Harry! How cunning!

-Emily/Emma
Textualsphinx chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Ok, I 'm hooked on these Sevfics. Plus you managed to write TWO Sorting Hat songs that scanned properly. (Most fanfic Songs are lamentable on the metre front. Not mine of course, but I've only managed one.) This all seems to be leading to the idea that Severus never joined the Death Eaters as a true believer and then had a change of heart, but that he went in as a spy from the start. Not quite canon, if we are to believe AD's 'he rejoined our side' story, but makes for a more sympathetic Severus. I like the Lily-Severus relationship here very much.
Subaru chapter 6 . 5/6/2002
This just gets better and better!
dontgiveahoot chapter 6 . 5/2/2002
A second year, and a second fic full of enjoyment and interest. Poor Professor Cephus (whoever she was...) And Lucius Malfoy starts to show his true colours. Fascinating... And I love the end, where Sev slips Lily his Invisibility Cloak. Ironic that it ends up in James' hands, and then in Harry's! So, when Snape uses it in "Prisoner of Azkaban", he isn't using it without the owner's permission - on the contrary, he's renewing his original claim to the cloak. _ Well done!
HomemadeMagic chapter 6 . 3/10/2002
I'm gonna say it again. This is AMAZING! You're such a good writer...this is just...wow.
Tidmag chapter 6 . 2/24/2002
Awesome story...very detailed and I am totally loving it. You have real talent here. Geez, I'm shocked and amazed. Wow. :: wanders off in a daze ::
Rosaline chapter 6 . 1/24/2002
Again Great. I can't waight to read part 3. You really have talent, keep it up!
lil me chapter 6 . 1/6/2002
what can i say but wow? i hope that someday you sell books...i'll read them. and i think i'm now in love with the snape character...this worries my friends but they haven't read this yet. keep writing.
Scavenger chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Just recently became aware of this (fan fiction) and I must say that this is high quality

work. The first year and first few paragraphs seemed to lack fluidity and had a kind of

stiffness, but that has quickly become a seasoned handling with very keen and subtle handlings

and insights into the characters. You do dark without doing melodrama.

Severus as a child is so well drawn as the tightly controlled and powerfully coiled spring that one

easily understands how the groundwork for his later character can have come about. Very good

backstorying here. Kudos, and on to the third year for me. ;-D
Joan Milligan chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
This only proves what I've always said - no matter how childish, simplistic or even dumb the original thing is, fan fiction can turn anything into a magnificent, complex and rich work of art. Few stories have ever grabbed me as this one had. Your characterization is spot-on, your ideas too compelling for comfort, I have never seen this solid and original a plot in this fandom. This is indeed everything fanfic has ever been for.

In case I haven't made myself clear, I love your stuff ;).
Vic chapter 6 . 12/19/2001
All I can say is-I'm impressed. I quite enjoyed the first year fic but this second year fic really had me hooked. Very captivating!
QuizzicalSphinx chapter 6 . 12/15/2001
If I commented on everything I wanted, I'd be leaving you paragraph-long reviews on every chapter. The texture to your stories is much, much darker than the usual Potter fare, and that is what I enjoy so much about them. Plus the fact that I know how difficult it is to work with such a nearly emotionless character as Snape; you've done a great job of making him human without letting him give an inch. Also, I thought I was the only person in the world who'd ever heard the name "Melusine"-although I used it as the name of a city, rather than a person. The town's symbol: a serpent d'or rampant on a field azure.
Methosian chapter 6 . 12/11/2001
Really interesting story. I liked the way u potrayed Severus, :) hope u can write the next chapters soon

Methosian
bluemeanies chapter 6 . 12/3/2001
great again, on to third year
Lunadaisy chapter 6 . 12/3/2001
I loved it as much as I loved the first one. I am one very glad that you are too caught up in fanfiction to have a life. It is a excellent and continue on. Email me when the three one comes out!
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »