Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Second Sight
Lelio chapter 6 . 11/29/2001
Oh, wow! What a great story! And brilliant twist; Severus giving Lily his cloak... Please please please please please hurry with the next part!

Em chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
you and your cliffhangers. Thankyou for your e-mail...and thankyou for another superb chapter that i have thoroughly enjoyed. I love the dumbledore and snape scenes aswell as the malachite and snape scenes. I hope you continue your good hard work, which i duly appreciate and that you stay the speedy writer that were all grateful for...Em.
Silverfox1 chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
Love your interpretation of Dumbledore. He's so real and even though he's very different from the way Harry sees him, he's still the same guy. ... Wish I could write him like that.
Marie-J chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
I have just discovered this series, Conspiracy of Silence and I already love it. Especially the way you have chosen to show Severus as this smart and cunning child, whose complexe mind and perfect control over himself, his reactions, instincts and feelings, all qualities that makes him a wonderful future spy. This idea is one of the best I have ever seen. So mature, so aware of the world around him, of human mind and actions, of the dangers threatening Wizarding World, already knowing nearly everything a seventh year should have learnt, an equal only to Dumbledore... that is the way I have always wanted to see Snape described. Thank you for writing a so magnificent story !
Marie-J chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
Noria chapter 4 . 11/29/2001
*crawls back deeply ashamed* Please... last sentence of my review *points down at the review below* OF COURSE it has to be: YOU'VE done an excellent job... not I... *mutters* sorry... don't know how it happened *grins appologinsingly*
Noria chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
A cliffhanger?... A CLIFFHANGER?... Ye BASTARD! ;-) But a bastard with an incredible understanding on Sev and an very talented writer, too. Please don't let us wait too long. Please please please... and please forgive me my... well... uncontrolled... emotion. ;-) But I could not stop reading the story up to this point and now I have to wait for the continuation? That's not fair. *sobs* However... I've done an excellent job and please write more.
Lauren Snape chapter 5 . 11/29/2001
... Wow. Um... nice plot twist. Uh... geez. Just, Wow. Post the next chapter soon. I'm posting the next chapter of mine tomorrow. So, be nice and do the same. Don't let us sit and wonder. PLEASE. But, yes, perhaps one of the best chapters ever. *bows down in awe* (Someone out there will tell you that Lauren Snape bowing in awe has NEVER happened before. Feel honored.)
Lizzie chapter 5 . 11/28/2001
AGH! Bad cliffhanger, bad! Very good story though...write more soon? Pretty please?
dljewel chapter 5 . 11/28/2001
oooh... post another chapter... like... now... please?
GoldenSilence chapter 5 . 11/28/2001
Nooo!Cliffhanger!Cliffhangers are evil. They are beyond evil..oh wait, why am I complaining? You are updating this every day after all.:D*shakes head*..the quality you manage to get out even when you're uploading a chapter every day is very good. Is the skull Lewis's?O.0 I hope not!Don't make him get hurt like Joshua!
Cisru chapter 5 . 11/28/2001
What the ****! Is that skull Lewis's or is he evil? What an interesting cliffhanger. Do write more.
Ariana Deralte chapter 4 . 11/28/2001
Poor Josh...Wonderful chapter, as was the one before it. I know I really don't have to say this, but please write more:)
Scorpio Grudge chapter 4 . 11/28/2001
This story is so good. I really have nothing to add because the entire thing, characters, plot, dialogue, is just riveting. I'm really looking forward to the next part(s).
cloudshape chapter 4 . 11/28/2001
Exciting - you got me worried about Josh and Snape. Very in-character how you portray the typical Gryffindor and Slytherin trademarks. Hope to see more soon.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »