Reviews for Conspiracy of Silence: Second Sight
GoldenSilence chapter 2 . 11/25/2001
Once again, great job!The end of the chapter really makes you ponder what Snape is going to chose to do..I myself rather hope he helps out Josh, but him helping out Malfoy would provide an intresting twist to the story as well. Could you please send me an e-mail when the next chapter is put up?I would appreciate it very much.:)
Kissaki chapter 2 . 11/25/2001
I am so glad that you've given us the next story! This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. Thanks so much for giving us an interpretation of Severus that explains why he acts the way he does. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Moi chapter 2 . 11/25/2001
Extremely well-written. Good use of dialogue, and I really enjoyed your delving into Severus' character to give him more depth without taking him out of character.
Em chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
I really enjoyed this chapter...it is as good as the other story...if not better. Unfortunatly with no more chapters posred i've got no more to read! Pretty please (with sugar on top) will you post the next chapter. You seem to have the wonderful, yet annoying talent of making me want to know more...much like JKR!...Em.
greenseablue chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Yes! You've started on the second series! I'm enjoying this thoroughly, it's so well-written and puts a very nice spin on Severus' character. Hurry with the next bit! :)
Lem chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
great! Please write more soon!
aelis chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
I read it. I like it. Have to save the long compliments for the coming chapters.
kcinlondon chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
I just have to tell you that year two looks like it's going to be just as good as it's predesessor, and I can think of no higher praise than that! I'll be watching closly and eagerly anticipating those new chapters!
7Kleio chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Interesting. Very interesting. Good characterization. Let's have another chapter, hmm?
QuizzicalSphinx chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
::does the Ceremonial Argentinian Joy-Dance for the Coming of the Sequel::
Lauren Snape chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
"It was getting to be a very long list" indeed! But that is why this story is so damn intriguing. *grins* Anyways, yeah, Malachite was borrowed from here, forgot to credit you. You'll get it at the beginning of next chapter. I'm glad you've started the next part. Can't wait for more.
AngelicGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
woo-hoo! more, more, more!
Raven Dancer chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
oh, the intrigue! I very much enjoy your backstory of Snape. I am looking forward to continued reading!
GoldenSilence chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Wow...it's off to a great beginning!or should I say continuation?Whichever, it's very good!:)Are you going to write even more on this? I really hope you do!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7